Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• iranfox -

Wrote a comment on iranfox’s wall.

Wall Comment
    good
  • iranfox -

Wall Comment
    very nice Blog.thanks for sharing this article! Great Post.<a href="https://tikban.com/">خرید بلیط هواپیما</a> - <a href="https://tikban.com/">خرید بلیط هواپیما تیک بان</a> - <a…
  • iranfox -

Wall Comment
    برای خرید بلیط هواپیما به صورت اینترنتی ابتدا باید یکی از سایت ها یا اپلیکیشن های فروش بلیط را انتخاب نمایید. با استفاده از این مراجع اینترنتی به راحتی می توانید قیمت ها و امکانات بلیط های هواپیما را به صورت آنلاین و بدون اتلاف وقت مورد بررسی قرار دهید.
  • Arcorian -

Posted the thread Update on the server issues on 2020-04-02.

Thread
    Greetings Kings & Queens We would like to provide you with an update on yesterday’s server issues. Last night between 8 PM CEST (6 PM UTC) and 11:30 PM CEST (9:30 PM UTC) players that logged in to New Wolrd Empires experienced slow games, had…
  • Yeetboi113 -

Replied to the thread The Best of Two Worlds.

• HasanBabo -

Now follows Dr. Leipreachán.

Follow
  • El_diablo1 -

• Avinus -

Replied to the thread Newbie Questions Regarding Basic Game Mechanics - 1.

To get an answer, you must be a witcher, and your mother must be your father.
  • Thistle and rose -

Wrote a comment on Avinus’s wall.

Wall Comment
    the probiscus monkey on your icon is very startling when you see it first but you get used to it later
  • Avinus -

What kind of bastard do you have to be to conquer the capitals of countries that players can join in a moment? Such things should be FORBIDDEN on such maps. @Dr. Leipreachán
  • scottbrad -

• Avinus -

Replied to the thread Europa Universallis- A New Clay 2020 match from 1500-1900.

Poland-Lithuania joins Hungary, which annexed Croatia. - Thus creating a union of the Three Seas.
  • Casimir le loup -

Sign me up please I agree with the rules Otto the Greatest
  • whitebird -

Replied to the thread Newbie Questions Regarding Basic Game Mechanics - 1.

Hello Mr Dutch. I just wanted to share a much belated thank you with you for taking the time to respond and answer my questions. Very much appreciated.
  • whitebird -

Liked Mr.Dutch’s post in the thread Newbie Questions Regarding Basic Game Mechanics - 1.

Like (Post)
    Hello whitebird, I hope I will be able to answer all of your questions to the best of my abilities. 1# The map in the newspaper shows your map, so this is different for every player on the map as not everybody has the same areas discovered. #2 Yes,…
  • Thistle and rose -

Replied to the thread Europa Universallis- A New Clay 2020 match from 1500-1900.

Quote from Avinus: “? ” This will be a Roleplay that lasts from the colonial era to the revolutionary, you can be anything from a power that stretches the world and the sun never sets on, to later when the countries of europe and Asia have all but…
  • Avinus -

Liked Avinus’s post in the thread Players' Championship Sign up - Nov.

Like (Post)
    Sign me up, I agree to the rules. 1x? 4x?