Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Crazy-Krauthead -

Replied to the thread Anyone still alive?:).

@Mahrzone yeah I agree, at this point of the game its useless anyway, but a harder hand in the past may have been better. But sure that still wouldnt have any effect on the fatal patchpolitics of Bytro. In all their games theres a 1 hour combattick,…
  • Crazy-Krauthead -

Liked Marzohnne’s post in the thread Anyone still alive?:).

Like (Post)
    Thank you maraudingscot for responding before I could get to it. I really would have hated to have to ban anyone at this stage in the game. (though with the way the game is failing to work right lately, don't know if it would take) :) As for the…
  • vitort12 -

Liked Marzohnne’s post in the thread NWE game not working for everyone in the match.

Like (Post)
    Quote from vitort12: “<p>Im playing a game with my friends in a private server since 10 days ago, we are doing our last RP of NWE but a recent problem is making the game impossible to play, we can't use provinces, see the armies panel, use market, and…
  • Marzohnne -

Replied to the thread Not Able To Sign In To The Game On Google Chrome!.

Quote from SidneyHermiston: “Hello everyone. I used to play New World Empires on Google Chrome. While trying to log in, it displays this 'A different account was recently created from your connection. Please log in to that account or try again later.'…
  • Marzohnne -

Replied to the thread NWE game not working for everyone in the match.

Quote from vitort12: “<p>Im playing a game with my friends in a private server since 10 days ago, we are doing our last RP of NWE but a recent problem is making the game impossible to play, we can't use provinces, see the armies panel, use market, and…
  • Marzohnne -

Liked Crazy-Krauthead’s post in the thread Anyone still alive?:).

Like (Post)
    Go ahead, give Bytro one last moneyrain^^
  • Marzohnne -

Liked maraudingscot’s post in the thread Anyone still alive?:).

Like (Post)
    Please no petty arguing on here. Let us enjoy the last few remaining months of this wonderful game that we have all enjoyed playing of its life time. Petty arguing and spitting out of dummies does not do you credit.
  • Marzohnne -

Thank you maraudingscot for responding before I could get to it. I really would have hated to have to ban anyone at this stage in the game. (though with the way the game is failing to work right lately, don't know if it would take) :) As for the…
  • Crazy-Krauthead -

Quote from maraudingscot: “Please no petty arguing on here. Let us enjoy the last few remaining months of this wonderful game that we have all enjoyed playing of its life time. Petty arguing and spitting out of dummies does not do you…
  • SidneyHermiston -

Posted the thread Not Able To Sign In To The Game On Google Chrome!.

Thread
    Hello everyone. I used to play New World Empires on Google Chrome. While trying to log in, it displays this 'A different account was recently created from your connection. Please log in to that account or try again later.' error message for a few days.…
  • Koubin -

Replied to the thread NWE game not working for everyone in the match.

Hello, Same for me and for all players of NWE I think. Can we have information about resolution please ?
  • illum1nati -

Quote from maraudingscot: “Please no petty arguing on here. Let us enjoy the last few remaining months of this wonderful game that we have all enjoyed playing of its life time. Petty arguing and spitting out of dummies does not do you credit. ” We…
  • jhonpeter -

Wrote a comment on jhonpeter’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Outcome based education with highly successful learning methodology for scholarship preparation classes, children get complete and exclusive real time tests to succeed at Scholarship preparation in Melbourne.
    tutoringcentre.net/cranbourne-west2.html
  • jhonpeter -

Wrote a comment on proteam’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Outcome based education with highly successful learning methodology for scholarship preparation classes, children get complete and exclusive real time tests to succeed at Scholarship preparation in Melbourne.
    tutoringcentre.net/cranbourne-west2.html
  • maraudingscot -

Please no petty arguing on here. Let us enjoy the last few remaining months of this wonderful game that we have all enjoyed playing of its life time. Petty arguing and spitting out of dummies does not do you credit.
  • Crazy-Krauthead -

This isn´t ur topic...u put your offtopic bullshit here in and which no one asked for!
  • illum1nati -

No one asked? You was the one who throw the stone as first and opened ducat topic here not me, it's look like u have schizophrenia, so only u are the one who have here a big problem, because u are mental sick, I'm just answering on ur ridiculous…
  • Crazy-Krauthead -

Boy you got problems... and u always spam players with novels no one asked for...
  • illum1nati -

You the best player? Hahaha, what a joke... you are and stay in the history of this game as that idiot who spend 1mio ducats by trying to beat me, who get defeated and after even change own identity and start the game with the new name like a rat,…
  • Crazy-Krauthead -

No one wastes ur time, u write people novels, just because the decline ur "generous offer". ^^ Guki is so lucky, that u didnt want him in ur game, so he gets no illuminatispammessages every few hours^^ And that although Guki is the best player i know in…