Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• vrpes007 -

Posted the thread suggestions.

Thread
    hi all well i have a suggestion for this game . the game is mainly based on war and military expansion of empire . it would be better though if we could add some economical aspects to ruling as well . like more trade etc. to start with it would be…
  • birdman66 -

Replied to the thread The Best of Two Worlds.

Has there been any news about the final standings?
  • sonja1976 -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread NWE Community Event – Rising Sun.

Like (Post)
    Greetings Kings and Queens, This is a call to arms, our borders are under siege, smoke bellows from every major kingdom as civilians cower in the shadows not knowing their faith and abandoned by their nobility, left to defend themselves against the…
  • DogberryWL -

Liked marzohnne’s post in the thread Unit Promotion Bug.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DogberryWL: “There is literally no Economic strategy that can be followed in a playable fashion that is not actually a colonial or militaristic strategy. ” I tend to agree. Simply that if one focuses on economy so much, those who are…
  • Rc_Delta_1138 -

Now follows LordJohnsens.

Follow
  • Rc_Delta_1138 -

Now follows Trojanes.

Follow
  • Rc_Delta_1138 -

Now follows Mr.Dutch.

Follow
  • Rc_Delta_1138 -

Now follows Alkyonor.

Follow
  • labretto -

Wrote a comment on Dr. Leipreachán’s wall.

Wall Comment
    So how do I get into this tournament. I reply in time but got no information. The rising sun
  • marzohnne -

Liked Mr.Dutch’s post in the thread Warfare.

Like (Post)
    When diplomacy fails and a peace-filled solution is not possible, you have to move your units to resolve the conflict with a military hand. This chapter shows you what you have to do and what you have to remember. Command your army When your troops…
  • marzohnne -

Liked birdman66’s post in the thread GEEZERS OF FORTUNE.

Like (Post)
    Thanks. I was reading some of your advice the other day and found it very well written. Even as a veteran player I learned some new concepts to try. Full Flaps is an old friend and ally. We have fought many battles together. I might contact him to…
  • MilitiaMan11 -

Liked marzohnne’s post in the thread NWE Community Event – Rising Sun.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “I hope to start the game around 11am GMT ” Ouch! That gives a huge advantage to those living/working in Germany or the UK, and a disadvantage to those of us in the states. For me that will be 4 AM and about 3 to 4 hours…
  • marzohnne -

Liked maraudingscot’s post in the thread NWE Community Event – Rising Sun.

Like (Post)
    I would like to join the event but cannot add anything on the forum for some reason. I agree to all of the terms and will play responsibly. ******** Waheguru13 is my username **********
  • marzohnne -

Liked full flaps’s post in the thread NWE Community Event – Rising Sun.

Like (Post)
    I agree to the rules. Please add me in if not too late.
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Replied to the thread NWE Community Event – Rising Sun.

:!: Applications for the round have CLOSED :!: Event starts today!
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked Asturiusz’s post in the thread NWE Community Event – Rising Sun.

Like (Post)
    would like to join and agree to the terms and conditions
  • Asturiusz -

would like to join and agree to the terms and conditions
  • marzohnne -

Liked Mr.Dutch’s post in the thread How to File a Bug Report.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whitebird: “ Payment Issue and Purchased Item Not Received ” Those are the departments you can send in your bug report. It's a bit confusing, I know. But your report will be received in those departments and being handled
  • marzohnne -

Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “I hope to start the game around 11am GMT ” Ouch! That gives a huge advantage to those living/working in Germany or the UK, and a disadvantage to those of us in the states. For me that will be 4 AM and about 3 to 4 hours…
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Hey folks, you have all been added to a forum conversation with the game details. All games have been created. Be ready for war. I hope to start the game around 11am GMT give or take (depending on connectivity)