Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Francesco Dandolo -

Replied to the thread NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree.

Francesco Dandolo I declare that I have read and agree with the regulations.
  • marzohnne -

Liked NightWulf_’s post in the thread Province Building Breakdown.

Like (Post)
    af9b761d2400ee3761e4ab34fe5bb9f2.png 1. Introduction This is a guide to help understand province buildings and what they do. 2.Capital The capital building is a vital building to have. This building allows the production of all civilian units…
  • marzohnne -

Liked Deaf_Eye_Ant’s post in the thread Province Building Breakdown.

Like (Post)
    mercnary camp is totally wrong. Units are more expensive, and Much stronger than regular units.
  • marzohnne -

Replied to the thread Are rudeness and Ducatblaming now allowed?.

Quote from Baron Biber: “There are so many players now believing, that they are tactical geniuses, and as soon as they lose they feel the need to spam their enemy, that the fact, that he is winning is only possible, cuz hes using billions and billions…
  • marzohnne -

Liked slushfund’s post in the thread Are rudeness and Ducatblaming now allowed?.

Like (Post)
    Any issues or bugs need to go into your main page clear down to the bottom in 'Support'. It'll ask a payment question, just choose one then describe problem in next line and description below that. Please include game number, so they can better resolve…
  • marzohnne -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree.

Like (Post)
    NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree 3c240e977f845f0834f461d393ab01f7.png
    Greetings Lords and Ladies, As the winter approaches and the holiday season around the corner, there is one constant no matter the season and that is DOMINATION In the dark we often take a…
  • marzohnne -

Liked Captain Skipper’s post in the thread NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree.

Like (Post)
    Sign Me up! I agree to the rules and my Game Name is same as forum name.
  • marzohnne -

Quote from slushfund: “1. We who are about to die, salute you! 2. Agree to rules 3. This is going to be a bloodbath =O ” Your blood? OK, I'm in. I saw one of my alliance member join, so I have to. Quote from Captain Skipper: “Sign Me up! I agree…
  • marzohnne -

Liked slushfund’s post in the thread NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree.

Like (Post)
    1. We who are about to die, salute you! 2. Agree to rules 3. This is going to be a bloodbath =O
  • KlauSchlappner -

Hi, i agree the rules and i like to play the holiday Jolly too
  • marzohnne -

Liked freezy’s post in the thread Official NWE Game Manual.

Like (Post)
    We renamed it in CoW to condition some weeks ago, it wasn't done for NWE yet. So to make it clear: All units use condition aka hitpoints, provinces use morale.
  • marzohnne -

Liked Field Marshal Dan’s post in the thread Official NWE Game Manual.

Like (Post)
    It might help if this mysterious ''health points'' data was displayed in the front end on unit's info. currently, hit points are NOT SHOWN... and morale is not hit points, its a different attribute of the unit entirely and I suspect the two have become…
  • labretto -

Sign me up as Lar Lar. I agree to the rules
  • Captain Skipper -

Sign Me up! I agree to the rules and my Game Name is same as forum name.
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked slushfund’s post in the thread NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree.

Like (Post)
    1. We who are about to die, salute you! 2. Agree to rules 3. This is going to be a bloodbath =O
  • Robert Parris -

Replied to the thread Colonial Hurricane.

Sounds interesting to me. Keep us posted.
  • KlauSchlappner -

Liked slushfund’s post in the thread Colonial Hurricane.

Like (Post)
    - In this idea of a game round there should be at least a 7 day human player peace treaty. Due to the past chaos of war torn Europe, the Church decided to call such attacks in Europe, heresy :rolleyes: .Therefore, there will be no attacks from your country…
  • slushfund -

Replied to the thread Page 2 Colonial Hurricane.

• slushfund -

Liked Yetzer Hara’s post in the thread Mobile App.

Like (Post)
    That is a real shame, I think the player base would benefit from a mobile application. Regardless thank you for responding so quickly on the matter I really appreciate it.
  • slushfund -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Mobile App.

Like (Post)
    Hello Yetzer, Thanks for the feedback, I too no the troubles of not having the game available on mobile and the current version is not the best, it can do a job but is a pain. Currently I am afraid there is no mobile application in the work for…