Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dr. Leipreachán -

Replied to the thread Mobile App.

Hello Yetzer, Thanks for the feedback, I too no the troubles of not having the game available on mobile and the current version is not the best, it can do a job but is a pain. Currently I am afraid there is no mobile application in the work for…
  • Yetzer Hara -

Posted the thread Mobile App.

Thread
    I’ve tried to play on mobile but unfortunately it’s very difficult and bug infested, I know this game wasn’t designed to be played on mobile and I haven’t really needed to play on mobile much in the past. However now I find my computer is out of…
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Posted the thread NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree.

Thread
    NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree 3c240e977f845f0834f461d393ab01f7.png
    Greetings Lords and Ladies, As the winter approaches and the holiday season around the corner, there is one constant no matter the season and that is DOMINATION In the dark we often take a…
  • whitebird -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread Gettysburg Address.

Like (Post)
    Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, November 19, 1863,
    Today as we proud and brave Americans tare our nation a part and kill our fellow countrymen, I find myself in Gettysburg where the President, Abraham Lincoln has given perhaps one of his most powerful and…
  • slushfund -

Like (Post)
    Today as we proud and brave Americans tare our nation a part and kill our fellow countrymen, I find myself in Gettysburg where the President, Abraham Lincoln has given perhaps one of his most powerful and…
  • Darkinz -

Like (Post)
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Posted the thread Gettysburg Address.

Thread
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Posted the thread [RESOLVED] Current Server Issues.

Thread
    Greetings Kings and Queens, Today our servers have been taken hostage by some pesky Rogue bugs intent on causing chaos. Their origins are a mystery but rest assured your dev team are already working on exterminating them. This issue currently affects…
  • telefon tavsiyeleri -

Wrote a comment on telefon tavsiyeleri’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Bir bakışta en iyi Android telefonlar

Android telefon değil, ancak fiyat için sunduğu özelliklere ve özelliklere bakıldığında, çoğu insanın satın alması gereken en iyi telefon.
    Galaxy S20 FE, modern bir amiral gemisinde görmeyi bekleyeceğiniz her…
  • telefon tavsiyeleri -

Wall Comment
    Kaynak: Eniyiveucuz.com/en-iyi-android-telefonlar/
  • telefon tavsiyeleri -

Wall Comment
    2020'de en iyi Android telefona sahip olmak istiyorsanız Samsung Galaxy S20 FE tam size göre. Bir amiral gemisi akıllı telefonunda isteyebileceğiniz tüm üst düzey özellikleri ve özellikleri, rakiplerinin çoğundan daha düşük bir fiyata…
  • karl-chr. -

Liked slushfund’s post in the thread Colonial Hurricane.

Like (Post)
    - In this idea of a game round there should be at least a 7 day human player peace treaty. Due to the past chaos of war torn Europe, the Church decided to call such attacks in Europe, heresy :rolleyes: .Therefore, there will be no attacks from your country…
  • Captain Skipper -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread [ENDED EVENT] NWE JOUST.

Like (Post)
    Howdy folks the Joust has ended, Thanks to all of you that took part! The results can be found here = NWE Joust Results @Francesco Dandolo I am currently working on our Christmas Championship :D All the best
  • slushfund -

Posted the thread Colonial Hurricane.

Thread
    - In this idea of a game round there should be at least a 7 day human player peace treaty. Due to the past chaos of war torn Europe, the Church decided to call such attacks in Europe, heresy :rolleyes: .Therefore, there will be no attacks from your country…
  • slushfund -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread [ENDED EVENT] NWE JOUST.

Like (Post)
    Howdy folks the Joust has ended, Thanks to all of you that took part! The results can be found here = NWE Joust Results @Francesco Dandolo I am currently working on our Christmas Championship :D All the best
  • slushfund -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread [RESULTS] NWE JOUST.

Like (Post)
    Greetings Kings and Queens, The Joust has come and gone in the blink of an eye, war spread across the New World Empires realm. The joust has had not only one victor but millions of casualties; Quote from Percy Byshee Shelley: “Ambition, power, and
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Replied to the thread [ENDED EVENT] NWE JOUST.

• Dr. Leipreachán -

Posted the thread [RESULTS] NWE JOUST.

Thread
    Greetings Kings and Queens, The Joust has come and gone in the blink of an eye, war spread across the New World Empires realm. The joust has had not only one victor but millions of casualties; Quote from Percy Byshee Shelley: “Ambition, power, and