Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Marzohnne -

Replied to the thread Anyone still alive?:).

Now if we can only find a way to play Civ2 on this computer...
  • Marzohnne -

Quote from Yogi_Bear: “I have been playing war games since the old AH board game days. Going to miss this game! ” As will I. Ever play Titan, Yogi? I used to play that one a ton, back in the day, with some games going OVER 24 hours. First copy…
  • Yogi_Bear -

I have been playing war games since the old AH board game days. Going to miss this game!
  • Marzohnne -

Quote from illum1nati: “Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “No, I wasn't played here already for 3 years, otherwise I would be still on the 1st place by the ranking, I just coming back to the game in the march this year, just to kick the ass of Mariusz72 &…
  • Marzohnne -

Liked maraudingscot’s post in the thread Anyone still alive?:).

Like (Post)
    Yes. it is a great shame that Bytro, in their great wisdom, have decided to close the one and only true strategy game in their nest. The other games they claim are strategy are nothing more than shoot me up games where you have to spend copious amount…
  • Crazy-Krauthead -

Quote from illum1nati: “Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “Wow, didnt hear of you for years! Didn´t know u were still playing, never saw u in games on the german server ” Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “Quote from Marzohnne: “Quote from illum1nati:…
  • Crazy-Krauthead -

Liked illum1nati’s post in the thread Anyone still alive?:).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Marzohnne: “Quote from illum1nati: “Warlords II - my first and absolutely favorite strategy game of all time (especially version deluxe with scenario builder and also great soundtrack), I remember to play on it for hours between 1993-1995,…
  • Crazy-Krauthead -

Liked illum1nati’s post in the thread Anyone still alive?:).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “Wow, didnt hear of you for years! Didn´t know u were still playing, never saw u in games on the german server ” Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “Quote from Marzohnne: “Quote from illum1nati: “Warlords II - my first…
  • Crazy-Krauthead -

Liked maraudingscot’s post in the thread Anyone still alive?:).

Like (Post)
    Yes. it is a great shame that Bytro, in their great wisdom, have decided to close the one and only true strategy game in their nest. The other games they claim are strategy are nothing more than shoot me up games where you have to spend copious amount…
  • maraudingscot -