Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whitebird -

Liked marzohnne’s post in the thread Best Positions at Game Start.

Like (Post)
    WHAT'S THE BEST PLAYER POSITION ? This is a trick question actually. Someone asked this in the chat the other day. My answer was there is no such. Each has certain advantages, and an experienced player will build his empire properly, while an…
  • whitebird -

Liked marzohnne’s post in the thread Test.

Like (Post)
    Quote from whitebird: “test ” fail. (lol)
  • slushfund -

Liked marzohnne’s post in the thread Best Positions at Game Start.

Like (Post)
    WHAT'S THE BEST PLAYER POSITION ? This is a trick question actually. Someone asked this in the chat the other day. My answer was there is no such. Each has certain advantages, and an experienced player will build his empire properly, while an…
  • marzohnne -

Posted the thread Best Positions at Game Start.

Thread
  • marzohnne -

Liked whitebird’s post in the thread Test.

Like (Post)
    test
  • marzohnne -

Replied to the thread Test.

Quote from whitebird: “test ” fail. (lol)
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Liked whitebird’s post in the thread Test.

Like (Post)
    test
  • whitebird -

Posted the thread Test.

Thread
    test
  • whitebird -

Liked marzohnne’s post in the thread suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from vrpes007: “would be better if the name of the country with whom i am trading is shown in the market along with the price of that produce , which will give us info of what that nation is producing more and how much is it earning . ” I have…
  • marzohnne -

Now follows Dr. Leipreachán.

Follow
  • birdman66 -

Liked Dr. Leipreachán’s post in the thread The Best of Two Worlds.

Like (Post)
    Greetings Kings and Queens, Today we are pleased to finally release the final standings to this event "Best of Two Worlds". We would like to apologize for the delay in posting the official results and we thank you for bearing with us in during this…
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Replied to the thread The Best of Two Worlds.

Greetings Kings and Queens, Today we are pleased to finally release the final standings to this event "Best of Two Worlds". We would like to apologize for the delay in posting the official results and we thank you for bearing with us in during this…
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Posted the thread [EVENT] Rising Sun - RESULTS.

Thread
    Greetings Kings and Queens, Today we announce the Royal Houses who have brought victory to their Empires and restored peace throughout the New World. Our last event RISING SUN saw many players play against each other to reach the ultimate aim…
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Replied to the thread NWE Community Event – Rising Sun.

Howdy folks, Congratulations to everyone who took part in the event. I hope you all enjoyed it. Here are the final standings from the Event Rising Sun
    PLAYER NAME
    GAME 1
    GAME 1
    GAME 1
    TOTAL
    * Rudobrod * 973 * 725 * 499 * 2197 *…
  • marzohnne -

Replied to the thread suggestions.

Quote from vrpes007: “would be better if the name of the country with whom i am trading is shown in the market along with the price of that produce , which will give us info of what that nation is producing more and how much is it earning . ” I have…
  • marzohnne -

Replied to the thread Help.

Quote from slushfund: “I was told you should be able to tap the screen and quit tutorial. It won't end your game just the tutorial mode. ” You should listen to slush, sometimes he even makes sense. Sometimes.
  • slushfund -

Liked marzohnne’s post in the thread 11 Things to NEVER do in NWE.

Like (Post)
    These are things that can get you killed in NWE, unless you really know what you are doing in the game. Also, just to be aware, someone once asked what to do in a game, some general ideas, and I answered him. You will find the answer here in the forums.…
  • slushfund -

Liked marzohnne’s post in the thread The Capital.

Like (Post)
    This one thing is such an important part of the game, and I see many players get depressed and bungle it so often. Basically they make any one of any number of mistakes and get their Capital taken, and then they shut down, and think their game is…