Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• augustinebayer -

Posted the thread Bitdefender Antivirus login page.

Thread
    Bitdefender is considered one of the best antiviruses in the software market. This antivirus software program has got many great advanced security features, along with malware protection. It helps to improve the performance of your computer by detecting…
  • kellycaylin -

Posted the thread webroot Login.

Thread
    Webroot SecureAnywhere antivirus software has been in the software market since the year 1997. And now, it has become one of the leading brands in the industry. It is known for providing ultimate protection to various devices. It has got many advanced…
  • sultantepenn -

Replied to the thread Players' Championship Sign up - March.

Quote from no account: “Ok I agree to the rules and wish to play. Ranked 338. ” There is no game this is last years event not 2021 march event
  • no account -

Ok I agree to the rules and wish to play. Ranked 338.
  • Dr. Leipreachán -

Posted the thread Senator Hiram Rhodes Revel.

Thread
    Mississippi, February 25th, 1870
    Today, as Hiram Rhodes Revels (an African Methodist Episcopal pastor and an educator by trade) entered the Senate chambers to take his oath of office, he was met by a applause. Mr. Revels has become the first African…
  • ProtoSnowy -

• sultantepenn -

lol yeah when everybody just replied I thought it was new :D :D
  • whitebird -

The date says March 2020? please disregard my request. Lol I just clicked on née unread posts and thought this was new. evidently it is a year old.
  • whitebird -

Whitebird here and I agree with the rules. Rank unknown at the moment. If there is still room would like to participate.
  • ProtoSnowy -

Liked ProtoSnowy’s post in the thread Players' Championship Sign up - March.

Like (Post)
    I am ProtoSnowy and I agree to the rules. My rank is gentleman. And please sign me up if it's not to late.
  • ProtoSnowy -

I am ProtoSnowy and I agree to the rules. My rank is gentleman. And please sign me up if it's not to late.
  • ProtoSnowy -

Liked sultantepenn’s post in the thread Players' Championship Sign up - March.

Like (Post)
    I am sultantepenn and I agree to the rules.Sign me up.my rank is baron
  • sultantepenn -

I am sultantepenn and I agree to the rules.Sign me up.my rank is baron
  • no account -

Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “Greetings Kings and Queens, All those who wish to answer the Call to War and take up the charge of your destiny signup below for the March round of the NWE Player's Championship, this round will be played on our non speed…
  • no account -

Wrote a comment on no account’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Not sure if I`m going to even finish the 6 games I`m playing as Can`t get on with the slow moving of Troops and Admin as I have Settlers that I drag across the board to new lands and then when you drop them I get a message saying we can`t attack WHAT…
  • no account -

Liked slushfund’s post in the thread Game time.

Like (Post)
    It's in your paper, under game info. It'll say 8hrs and 20mins. till day change. That's the only clock you got:)