Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• @LightningTurk Just wondering how this RP went

• While I agree, I still think Colonial inf are the best unit because they only take up one pop space.

• Quote from Yetzer Hara: “What happens if a player nation goes inactive? ” With only 22 players, I hope we can get high enough quality players that this will not happen, however if it does happen that an important nation goes inactive without explanation, it would be partitioned to keep the historic balance and flow between nations E.g Hungary and Austria could be combined, or certain historical events would happen sooner, eg the partition of Poland. I can tell you it would not hamper the game to…

• Quote from Danishsw33troll: “So...Can we somehow get more people to join this? ” I don't know how, but I am willing to wait forever to get this RP going.

• Forgot to mention, discord is imperative, you can join the server for this role play here, and apply on discord as well.

• forum.newworldempires.com/inde…20b818d050db3275f75ea5bed RISE OF THE WEST The year is almost 1500, from this day on, gunpowder and human ingenuity will transform backwards medieval Europe into the center of the globe. The once estranged England plays a larger and more effectual role on mainland politics. In the far east rises Moscow and the are dice tossed in the last gamble for the Tatar Khanates. The rise of nationalism sees nations like France grow while multicultural empires like the Holy R…

• Quote from TarquinTheDark: “because the power is unenforceable except by consensus, it winds up just being an irritating way to create RP situations ” Yeah, that's a problem. I guess there could just be no pope, but that would miss an important part of the 16 century. I guess also each country could 'back' a pope. This also reminds me of the Vassal states, like the Netherlands and Naples.

• Quote from TarquinTheDark: “new pope every day on a three day cycle, cycling between Naples, Genoa, and Venice. If Spain, France, or Austria conquers one of them, then they take it ” Yah, that might work, but it sounds more like something for a competitive game over a Role playing game. What is unique to the Pope is the fact he owes no alliances, Even a great RP'er would abuse that power for his own good. I think by making an Anti-Pope of a rival nation could make that work, but even so. I have …

• I was also wondering how to do the pope, considering how important that was back then.

• Hungry needs a port in that area. I know Lugano makes venice look ugly, but venice traditonaly has Savoy cores, and I don't want to take cores away from a active player. I certainly will consider giving Lugano up to savoy though

• Thank you, it is hard to find this stuff online, and my library did not have any historical atlases on eastern europe. Anything thing else please?

• Hello Folks, I have just created a land swap map for a starting period of about 1500AD. This was created from a composite of many maps found online. Historical accuracy was very important in the making of this, however making sure this was playable and balanced was more important. In other words I threw exact borders away(I did try) for the purpose of making sure the interactions between countries were accurate. Please offer your criticisms and what not, and I am also looking for mates to make a…

• I think that tech trees could be a great addition for example, seeing as bigger nations, like poland-lithuania, or muscovy need to be balenced. Just like in history, the great waves of russian infantry break like rocks, meanwhile the tiny swiss or swedish armies hold everyone at bay If you want any help with this RP, please let me, I want some experiance in the making of COW, CON, NWE, ETC rps

• I am here to play as Lithuania, The second rule is no war without reasonable articles. here is a sample from one of the many rps I have been part of ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ukraine Seeks to Buy Production Rights to Dassault Mirage 2000 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- With President Petro Poroshenko’s order to increase funding to the Ukrainian Armed Forces, a general review of the armed…

• Are Colonies worth it?

Chickenus - - Questions and Answers

how do you stop the natives without troops garrisoned?

• Are Colonies worth it?

thank you, do you garrison your colonies?

• Are Colonies worth it?

Are colonies worth it? they seem like an unprofitable hobby over something that would help win the game. What do you do to make your colonies worth while?

• Universities do not decrease deployment time

• Fortesses

You cannot make lvl 2 roads in a colony....

• Active players problem

This game is also the most unpopular, I think call of war has at least a million people who have signed up, this one has like 200,000.