Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

• We want you! Volunteers needed.

Mr.Dutch - - News

1478095096_news_images_4571.jpg Dear Community, We are looking for brave Kings or Queens to join the Knights table, and we would be pleased to see that we awoke your interest for these respectable positions within the community. Which duties might you have? · Support users if they have questions or requests. · Secure TOS, forum rules and chat rules. · Extensive work in the forum. · Participation in team meetings. · Information exchange via internal forums, PM and Discord. Are there requirements?…

• Hello whitebird, I hope I will be able to answer all of your questions to the best of my abilities. 1# The map in the newspaper shows your map, so this is different for every player on the map as not everybody has the same areas discovered. #2 Yes, they can. Once the territory has been explored it's attackable/conquerable for players. Even if it changes ownership after exploration. #3 No, other players can't figure out what you have explored and what you haven't explored. #4 The war office impro…

• How to File a Bug Report

Mr.Dutch - - FAQ

Quote from whitebird: “ Payment Issue and Purchased Item Not Received ” Those are the departments you can send in your bug report. It's a bit confusing, I know. But your report will be received in those departments and being handled

• Free select doesn't work

Mr.Dutch - - General Discussions

Like Kraut says, there is no list on the right side, which you are probably expecting (like how it is with the continents) you'll need to select the country on the small map, which still works.

• Small updates on the flags, still working on it. Right now I need to create a list of countries which flags are switching. Planning on creating a couple of rounds to see what flags are switching. Will take a while, but working on the issue.

• Hey guys, I cannot thank you all enough for your involvement with the game! Thank you for that. Regarding to the points that have been raised previously, and how they have been dealt with in the past I can not say much. I wasn't around at that time. Right now I have forwarded your points to the developers. Still I would like to respond one a couple of points; 1. This is the case in all Bytro games. Now NWE has building slots, a thing other games won't have, but the reason behind not being able t…

• Nice guys! You have my support.

• The Rise of the Minstrel

Mr.Dutch - - Forum Competitions

An oldie from me [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgurcTTsIv0[/url]

• Hi, The game should be under the ''My Games''' tab, have fun playing.

• Hello, Thank you for your message Grafusek, Which game with what settings would you like to create? I can make it for you and place you in it. If you wish to have country selection enabled please name the country you wish to join as well. Also, what's your ingame name, the same as on the forum?

• username

Mr.Dutch - - Questions and Answers

Hi, My bad! I've adjusted it. Your name is now ''_Elitedreamer'' With the R Have fun playing New World Empires!

• username

Hello, Your username has been changed to ''_Elitedreame'' You'll have to change your forum name yourself in the settings.

• username

Hello, You can give me 3 additional names and I'll try in given order which one is available, and change it for you.

• Allied Territory

Hello! Thank you for creating this post. Battles can go all ways. You can't ever predict 100% sure how it wil ends. One of the reasons is all the different influences of the terrain and the strenght/weakness against the other types of units and the X factor. Each troops have a area of effect. This is the range in which they can attack others from a small distance, this is where the X factor kicks in. The French forces in your game have been very lucky to not trigger your armies during the battle…

• Buying Units

Hello, Can you give me your ingame name and game number please? I'll take a look and come back to you.

• NWE Ho-Ho Hoedown:

Mr.Dutch - - News

Everything will be taken care of properly, give it some time.

• Hi, Please send the discord link in private via PM or forum conversation to other players.

• Join the NWE Discord!

Hi, Please send the discord link in private via PM or forum conversation to other players.

• Hi, can you provide me with your game number so that we can take a look at the issue?

• admin

Hello, More information about this you can find here