Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

• Help

slushfund - - General Discussions

I was told you should be able to tap the screen and quit tutorial. It won't end your game just the tutorial mode.

• Help

What's your gameID#, at the very top? Normally you go to your capital in production should be a list of civilians and choose to build 1 administrator. Then move admin to province in question and raise the level of province to gain a building slot, then build barracks. might take you 2 days to do it, or just a day. don't know. If you have done all this then we will need game #, cause somethings wrong.

• The Best of Two Worlds

slushfund - - News

Send in administrator and raise province level to gain another build slot. Don't forget to research in economy for levels 7 and up.

• Unit Promotion Bug

slushfund - - Questions and Answers

Nope. you will have to send unwanted to the frontlines . To get them killed is only way to get rid of lower level troops.

• Ships- Are you an Admiral?

slushfund - - Strategy

Yes. You have to be there just in case they do slip by which is 90% chance they will. Just as miraculously yours may slip by as well. You have to order the attack. Sometimes you have to wait for red dot connect as well. I have been apart of many blockades in alliance tournament games and we learned the hard way to wake to alarms so we could be there in the nick of time to make sure we sank those ships:)

• Ships- Are you an Admiral?

slushfund - - Strategy

Do you ever see the destruction that ships can bring? I will try explain it to you. It may be to my own demise, but if you don't know, you are only hurting yourself. Every unit no matter the kind, has a tiny red dot which shows position. If you place your ship red dot near shoreline, you can kill units during embark/disembarking. At sea you can go against other ships or a big favorite is hitting a vulnerable stack of units not held or protected in ships. Sometimes during war you can slither by a…

• I agree to rules . Will crush all infidels. All worms will go back into the ground where they belong!

• Undestanding the Combat Engine

slushfund - - Strategy

It doesn't look right. Probably a bug. Your ships should have taken. Your newspaper should give a report on casualties. I keep forgetting the look at ship screen . Sorry that happen. Next time please put in Support bottom of main page and important to leave game #.

• Server issues

slushfund - - News

They're working to get it back -up:)

• They turn into an 'O' in information page. The AI will confiscate and take over that countries government. You will receive ROW but no longer Shared Maps with your ally.

• Agree to rules, and burial plots

• Colonist MIA

slushfund - - Questions and Answers

Possibly. Place in Support on main page , at Bottom. More ammo for a response there:)

• Too! If there's room!

• Too! If there's room

• I agree to all the rules- sign me up...maybe?

• In the future, it's best to not place a peace period on AI, just on human players. reason being is you have to constantly be ahead of players explorers trying to colonize just as you are ,otherwise it's an act of war and not allowed, when you add AI to your peace period you have to be ahead of human player explorers as well as AI explorers. the competition is extremely high and the game is simply following your orders till day 15. That's why you can do what your doing now, cause it's day 15.

• Game creation

Sounds like an error. Please report this in Support at bottom of main page, next to Bytro, before you go play your games. When you get there, choose a payment plan even though it's not, then in subject- game creation problem, place your player name, then describe what's going on. This way you'll hopefully be instructed as to what's going on next:)

• True, ships can't attack cities but they can attack troops during embark/debarking from shores. Sometimes the game will argue with you, so you will have to give your ships the orders at the specified time or when the tiny red dots interact (when you are zoomed in).

• We who are about to die..Oh well I'm here

• Any issues or bugs need to go into your main page clear down to the bottom in 'Support'. It'll ask a payment question, just choose one then describe problem in next line and description below that. Please include game number, so they can better resolve the problem. Thank you.