Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 46.

• |Team Match!| Chatters VI

Norias - - Find Co-players

My condolences, Olaxaya, the RL always is over any games.\

Feedback for team games. As latest chatters game clearly showed, in 5 vs 5 match, even one inactive meant hard loss for the corresponding team. And replacing player after start didnt help either. It should be better pointed out of the balance of teams in active players is serious matter. Another thing, was lack if in-game support for team coordination. The messagin could and was done a lot, but it should be made easier. like sending team-wide messages and having team-specific chats.

• Design changes

Norias - - General Discussions

1. That may help, but leaving newbies in their own company may end with even worse cutrate. 2. Research and build is fine in days -1-3, while initial stockpile lasts. Afterwards, its not the time that delays the progress, its the lack of resources. 3. Yes, a vacation mode with AI ruling may be fine. possibly need ducats to initiate? 4. Dont see many use said option... If i buy in game, i spend in that game NOW, not a week later. 5. Guilty as charged, did same in my first game. Though... Any rest…

Cheers to everyone who joined and fought!

its more like the team needs get the necessery points (30%) to win. Happened to me before in other game. Had to get 30% to win, since failed to get everuy last colony of other team. But it really should end now, Team 2 won fair and square.

• Country Resources

Norias - - Questions and Answers

Quote from digitinator: “I believe it should add most if not all of the inventory should go to the captor. That's what would happen in a real war where one country conquers another. ” Not exactly, as infighting destroyed lots of resources, and also loosing side often resorted to "burned earth" strategy.

• Try got into the new Chatters game, it helps as only active people get invited there. This doesn't help for RL troubles, but it weeds off the chaff. Also, making a topic in "looking for" forum may help. Just making a game launch when full - it wont work, as your found out. Some people will just try and then leave game, some join and then hforget they have said game, so they miss the start.

• Country Resources

Defeated country inventory drops to 0 of everything. Where does it go, is a questioon still... Some say, at least part go to captor.

• Should have kicked outt thease inactives from brawl. Ask the game leader to clean the inactives? I wanted to join, but was a bit late...

• Quote from Robert Parris: “Example: I created a giant 30 player game that didn't start til full, so there was incentive to sign on (I mean who wants to join a huge game like that in day 10 and be behind?!). It took over a month to finally fill the 30 slots. ” If i have to wait a month before game starts... 99% i have totally forgot about it. Best way is like the company is already doing - the brawls, the chatters. wanted to join brawl, and it was full in less that a days

Quote from Deaf_Eye_Ant: “I have tried to keep the report from being being a biased affair, and hope all countries have been fairly reported on to this point. ” You missed England (easily done, as it did nothing, possibly sleeping while war started) and Scotland (now that an interesting maneouvers by it), othe r that that that was fine consolidation of first 8 days

Well, ther's still Africa, where portugals went historically, and they have way better headstart on colonization. Bu yes, having a split country is disadvantage... or advantage, if you got good navy.... PS. In Chatters, indeed Portugal has even Africa blocked, as Moriocco is there too.

• It sure then looks the way, that the one, who delivers the final blow, gets the spoils.

• they switch at the day change. It can be looked in newspaper, under info tab.

hopefully Faithgr can find rest of team acceptable, even if being on opposite side. If not, how about we invite someone else?

• Peace Period issues

Norias - - General Discussions

It means, currently only human peace limits should be enforced correctly, i guess. once AI peace gets enforced, its bad... We need more Pioneer games with advanced features turned on, to test this....

Im fine, thanks.

Should we make the table with the countries as well as players?

• Possible Bug

If food is in negative, they may have disbanded....

• Quote from Deaf_Eye_Ant: “Question for the experienced. Player X attacks Player Y on the open road (with Player Y losing the battle). Meanwhile Player Z attacks Player Y during the engagement. Will it (a) reject the attack; (b) accept the attack, then end after player Y losses; (c) accept the attack, then after player Y loses, automatically battle with player A; or (d) accept the attack, then after player Y loses, refer to relationship status and act accordingly? Also, is the result different in…