Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 288.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [EVENT] NWE Joust

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Howdy folks, With a low sign up I am postponing this while I work on more sign ups (fancy news post) All the best

• [EVENT] NWE Joust

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Kings and Queens, As the summer sun shines, an eery calmness has fallen over the New World Empires. Peace and calmness are privileges to be earned but once won can they truly ever be kept? There is no rest for the rulers of the Empire who see victory as the right they deserve and want the spoils of war to be theirs alone no matter the cost. Event Details: - Sign-ups from Aug 10th - 2020 to Aug 16th 2020 - All Rounds Starts Dec. Aug 18th 2020 - All Rounds Ends Sept. 18th 2020. (Game wil…

• The Best of Two Worlds

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Kings and Queens, Today we are pleased to finally release the final standings to this event "Best of Two Worlds". We would like to apologize for the delay in posting the official results and we thank you for bearing with us in during this time! * PLAYER NAME * GAME 1 * GAME 2 * TOTAL * Francesco Dandolo * 2588 * 0 * 2588 * Czyngis--chan * 1678 * 1381 * 3059 * white bird * 807 * 955 * 1762 * FrenchPengy * 477 * 0 * 477 * Asturiusz * 452 * 0 * 452 * birdman66 * 386 * 427 * 813 * erkjghnk…

• [EVENT] Rising Sun - RESULTS

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Kings and Queens, Today we announce the Royal Houses who have brought victory to their Empires and restored peace throughout the New World. Our last event RISING SUN saw many players play against each other to reach the ultimate aim Victory! 9436764ac0fa093ae502d1c630478525.png Winners: - 1st place = @Asturiusz = 30K Ducats & 7 Months Admiralty (Premium Account). - 2nd place = @Lemoniades = 15K Ducats & 4 Months Admiralty (Premium Account). - 3rd place = @rudobrod = 5k Ducats and 1 Mon…

• Howdy folks, Congratulations to everyone who took part in the event. I hope you all enjoyed it. Here are the final standings from the Event Rising Sun * PLAYER NAME * GAME 1 * GAME 1 * GAME 1 * TOTAL * Rudobrod * 973 * 725 * 499 * 2197 * Asturiusz * 943 * 1329 * 441 * 2743 * Lemoniades * 918 * 886 * 438 * 2242 * White Bird * 874 * 810 * 281 * 1965 * Full Flaps * 851 * 816 * 189 * 1856 * ScottBrad * 450 * 103 * 0 * 553 * birdman66 * 445 * 479 * 238 * 1162 * Splyder * 359 * 444 * 133 * 577 * zack1…

• Applications for the round have CLOSED Event starts today!

• UPDATE Hey folks, you have all been added to a forum conversation with the game details. All games have been created. Be ready for war. I hope to start the game around 11am GMT give or take (depending on connectivity)

• Hey folks all new sign ups have been added to the chat with the game info To find this chat go to top of the forum > press the conversation icon > select the conversation in relation to the "Rising Sun game info"; 2dc1d97ff3f72a13c9a88d677616bfac.png

• attention.png ANNOUNCEMENT attention.pngHey folks, you have all been added to a forum conversation with the game details. All games have been created. Be ready for war. @EvilShinchan06 if you go inactive in a game and it ends those VP scores won't count to your final place

• attention.png ANNOUNCEMENT attention.pngHey folks, you have all been added to a forum conversation with the game details. All games have been created. Be ready for war.

• Hello @marzohnne, Account sitting is basically when you give a friend your login info and they play your games on your behalf if you plan on taking a break. Here is the relevant article from the Conditions of Use (ToS): "13.4 The Participant is obliged to keep all access data for the game (login, passwords etc.) strictly confidential. He will promptly inform Bytro Labs if he finds out or suspects that an unauthorised third person is in possession of his access data. The Participant must not use …

• ANNOUNCEMENT Hey folks the event sign up has been extended and date delayed to following; - Applications close Thursday 28th May 2020. - Rounds Start Friday 29th May 2020 (game info giving in forum group conversation only) By doing this I hope to grab a few more noble Kings and Queens to show their support for the defense of the Empires!

• ANNOUNCEMENT Hey folks, you have all been added to a forum conversation with the game details. All games have been created and will be manually started Tuesday 26th May 2020. Be ready for war. All the best!

• The Best of Two Worlds

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Hey, @Francesco Dandolo the latest event is here Rising Sun Event

• The Best of Two Worlds

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Hey @'birdman66, Currently our CM is working on getting those points from the database games ended and the info is on the database . I will update here immediate once they have been retrieved. I do apologize for the inconvenience caused by this. All the best

• Quote from Czyngis--chan: “I apply and accept the rules. I have only one remark: will the prizes be like in the previous tournament? I haven't received them so far ” Hey @Czyngis--chan, unlike previous one the prizes will be paid once round ends, as I will keep an active eye on the rounds where as the other once the games ended and the info is on the database as games are no longer visible on NWE and our CM is working on retrieving those points from the "Best of Two Worlds" All the best

• Greetings Kings and Queens, This is a call to arms, our borders are under siege, smoke bellows from every major kingdom as civilians cower in the shadows not knowing their faith and abandoned by their nobility, left to defend themselves against the enemy. It is 1810 and the flames of war burn bright over the battlefields as cannon fire echoes in the distance and the screams of the weak cover the night, the world has been torn apart, the Noble orders have collapsed, a military leader needs to tak…

• The Best of Two Worlds

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Hey @Czyngis--chan and everyone We do apologize for the delay. We are currently working on retrieving the standings from our database, sorry this is taking so long. I will update here as soon as we get the final standings! Regards,

• Defenses Breached [FIXED]

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Kings and Queens, As some of you might have noticed today our Frontline towers were overpowered by a rather pesky bug intent on causing chaos throughout the Empires. This means that currently many of your are having some difficulty in loading the game. Rest assured the Empires' most experienced bug hunters have been sent on a quest to slay the bug, recapture control of our Frontline Towers and restore law and order across the New World Empires! We apologize for the inconvenience caused…

• hi @Isaac Lam here is the link discord.gg/9kXUAVr All the best