Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• To get an answer, you must be a witcher, and your mother must be your father.

• The Best of Two Worlds

Avinus - - News

What kind of bastard do you have to be to conquer the capitals of countries that players can join in a moment? Such things should be FORBIDDEN on such maps. @Dr. Leipreachán

• Poland-Lithuania joins Hungary, which annexed Croatia. - Thus creating a union of the Three Seas.

• The Best of Two Worlds

Avinus - - News

@Dr. Leipreachán I'm only 2 minutes late. facepalm

• The Best of Two Worlds

Avinus - - News

• The Best of Two Worlds

Avinus - - News

Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “Hiho folks Every one who has signed up has been added to the forum conversation Sign up is NOW CLOSED Round will begin at 2pm GMT (3pm CET) ” nope. save me

• Phone App

Avinus - - FAQ

Time for the next stage of development: Alpha > Beta I will gladly become a New World Empires beta tester. (he he he)

• Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “Round ended, Day 31 VP score -= final scores sorry for delay folks will update table ” If you were one day late, that guy higher would lose. The game should last until someone ends it. And not just 30 days.

• Don't close the November battle!

• Give me Morocco

• Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “I realized another bug: In a war the AI uses its civilian units like settlers and explorers like military units and tries to "attack" enemy cities. The english player went inactive and had a long war with Normandy, so the Nromandy invaded England with settlers... bb6a71-1573973873.png ” "England colonized the world, the world colonized England." - @Avinus

• And I do not agree with the fact that New World Empires was not important for "bytro" because they themselves brewed beers that they must drink now. As I mentioned earlier: Many players have ended the NWE game due to underdevelopment. And many new players thought it was beta. And then when they realized that this "beta" has been going on for several years, they escaped. There is no other way to attract a large number of potential customers than by developing a project that satisfies them. As for…

• Exactly. Because the game is unranked. One player is missing.

• Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “You cant know it but: ALL these points were written down by a Member of the suport in a frorumsection called like "Feedback & Suggestions" short after release. The comunity made suggestions and he wrote them all down and made a rating what was requested/suggested by how many. For xample 1. A (cuz 36 want A in teh game) 2. B (buz 29 want B in the game) and so on. This hapened short after release, and all you list here up was in that list. Escpecially the german comuni…

• 1. There is no possibility of removing buildings, it would be nice if it were introduced, because it is often the case that the buildings we do not want are limited to us, and we cannot build what we want... 2. Ships should be ranged units so that they can attack cities and units on the shore. 3. The introduction of two or three-person coalitions, and the possibility of co-victory as a coalition. 4. New maps from the colonial and European wars and America's defense against colonists (or war, for…

• Sign me up, I agree to the rules. 1x? 4x?

• Flags

Avinus - - General Discussions

Quote from Asturiusz: “The flags of many countries do not match the actual facts. some time ago (probably a year ago) everything got mixed up and so e.g. Poland has the flag of Rhodes and Moldova has the flag of Poland. When this is corrected? I'm sorry for spam... ” forum.newworldempires.com/index.php?thread/4533-flags/ ps: No Rhodes only Livonian Order en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonian_Brothers_of_the_Sword

• Battle of the Empires

Avinus - - Community Game Events

Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “ ” @Crazy-Krauthead round will be made on nov 8th ” Unfortunately, these games are too modified. You have added several hundred places for units, and it should be standard. In addition, it should be set: "The game will start when full" because fraudsters are conquering the capitals of players who have not joined yet. And there should be 7 days of game time, a period of peace between players and AI so that everyone has time to join. - Sign…

• Battle of the Empires

Avinus - - Community Game Events

when start?