Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you have enough players commited we can arrange your own personal games like that. We cannot make everything unexplored as it will be set to standard, but I can determain an un-biased location, create a normal map (incognito as requested). You can also set the country selection to random to spice it up. If your interested, post your name below

• If everything goes well I am sure Dr.Leprechán will consider creating a similar game.

• If you have enough players and you want to set up your own Personalised Tournament then let one of us know and we will have a look and see what we can get set up for you. We might not be able to offer Ducats for it, but you could have some more bragging rights

• I have checked again and there is one game where you started as Castile and had begun to invade Galicia. This game has been archived. The only way this would have happened is if you had archived this yourself. If you go to the home page Click Games, then Archive. You should see game 2377575. Click on the "I" icon on the top right hand side of your game and then click "Move to My Games". Please let me know if this has resolved your problem. Kind regards, Whtietiger89

• Hi Temarus, I have looked at your game, and if you where removed for inactivity then it looks like the Admin for that round has kicked you from the game and when that was done another player has joined as Castile. Unfortunately there is little you can do about this apart from staying active as much as you can. I hope this information helps. Kind regards, Whitetiger89

• Whitetiger89 Is up for proving he is the best no matter what rules are involved! I agree to your rules Mr.Dutch Sire

• Fortesses

Whitetiger89 - - Questions and Answers

Hi Birdman, That's a good question. I don't know if there is any direct effect on native revolts happening or not. However I would assume that they will reduce the amount of damage caused by an uprising. I will ask further up the chain to see if they are able to answer this for you. Kind regards, Whitetiger89

• Whitetiger89 I agree to your rules Dr!

• What time is it?

Whitetiger89 - - Questions and Answers

Hi Robert, The game doesn't necessarily go with game days for the peace period, it will go with the actual time the game started. For example if you start the game at 22:46 on Friday 30th March, it will then the peace period would last until 22:46 on Tuesday 3rd April. I hope this helps. Kind regards, Whitetiger89

• Our Europe

Whitetiger89 - - Off-topic

That looks really nice! Maybe I will head to yours after

• Our Europe

Ah nice one! Shame about the weather in Austria though.

• Our Europe

Gray that looks beautiful!! I might have to come and stay with you for a few weeks.

• Hi Chickenus, I think we have all had this issue from time to time. Best thing to do is close down the browser completely and re-open it and it should work. If not then please let me know and we can go through some other troubleshooting tips. Kind regards, Whitetiger89

• Our Europe

Oh that looks so nice!! I want to live there now

• Our Europe

I have spent quite a bit of time travelling myself over the years and here are some of the pics from my most recent visits. Dumfries (Scotland) gyazo.com/bf5e34551273e64b62599ff72f10957c London (England) gyazo.com/96790dac89de1643aca7363ede0d1678 Ripley Castle (England) gyazo.com/bc7182c1aa661051d73cd8281ab35418 Amsterdam (Netherlands) gyazo.com/37c47b44922825a90f0fece2143fcaf5 Berlin (Germany) gyazo.com/7059cfeddb3efc2f8c93480436043a54 Potsdam (Germany) gyazo.com/225983e6babb737e9ca0f2d5f9fbe88…

• Here is a full update Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “RPU Medieval Europe RP e7eae52950a8b57737f4792ff9710fcf.png Introduction: As the world becomes cultured the Royal Houses of Europe grow and gain greater power and influence on the international stage. A shadow lurks in the woods as enemies look for weakness. Diplomacy is seen as the solution to conflicts, the days of bloody wars have disappeared into the chapters of history. However peace is never everlasting and tensions grow as distrust is har…

• The player contacted the coordinator directly Quote from Dr. Leipreachán: “ Major Kingdoms: Needed to Start RP - Italy Plays as Naples, takes all Italy including Savoy, Provence, Venice and Sardinia. - Ottomans takes Karaman, Candar, Ramazan, Dulkadir, Trebinzond and Aq Qonyunlu. - Castile takes Galicia, Granada, Navarra and Portugal. = zeusBG - Bavaria takes Bohemia - Hungary takes Transylvania - Serbia takes Bosnia, Croatia and Albania. - Teutonic Order takes Pomerania, Curonia, Livornion Ordo…

• Danishsw33troll, the first post on this thread shows you which countries have been taken and which ones are available. These are updated regularly and is the most reliable source for the information. Kind regards, Whitetiger89

• Hey Dr.Leipreachan, Can I be Poland. Pretty pretty please!! Also I agree to your rules Doc! Not King Vacco's though his rules are strange.

• illum1nati, thanks for your comments in regards to the the ducat-limited round we will add you to the list of players interested. In regards to your comments about Ducats being a serious problem I do not agree. Players have been leaving and creating new accounts for years on all Bytro games. The only time this will become an issue that we can intervene with is when they start using both accounts. If you wanted to talk to me about Ducats further then please message me directly. In regards to the …