Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NWE Monster Mash

King Phillip - - News

As usual King Phillip is slightly amused and will agree to the rules for now.

• Quote from King Phillip: “Quote from Whitetiger89: “If you have enough players and you want to set up your own Personalised Tournament then let one of us know and we will have a look and see what we can get set up for you. We might not be able to offer Ducats for it, but you could have some more bragging rights ” I would like to set up a game like this 6 players Incognito map None of the players on existing Europe - all somewhere on incognito with 5 provinces each (one resource per province) Can…

• It would be futile task unless you have unlimited time. I believe the algorhytm changes every time you choose a new game therefore to answer your question would be impossible. That said - depending on your game - choosing a country could be advantages... example: 9/10 Muscovy is surrounded by AI - and once Muscovy is taken very few people will select the rest - if this is human behaviour - I do not know but it will give you access to a fair amount of easy targets... Same with an African country …

• Speeding Things Up

King Phillip - - News

Quote from TarquinTheDark: “ I deliberately target players that I recognize as doing this ASAP. It not only reduces the ducats they earn, from now on, I know that their provinces have better production. ” I have also started to take out AFK Players as they just steal ducats for all my hard work whilst they sit on that account... We should have a automatic ejection from a game (Some games they sit as admins and hold up) after a certain period with no ducat compensation or alternatively if the gam…

• Quote from Robert Parris: “Anyone have any suggestions or strategies? Beyond the beginning level, I've been in over 70 games, I know the basics well enough. ” Have you tried to manipulate the market by buying cheap and selling high or by securing the vast majority of a resource and dont trade it at all?

• Quote from Whitetiger89: “If you have enough players and you want to set up your own Personalised Tournament then let one of us know and we will have a look and see what we can get set up for you. We might not be able to offer Ducats for it, but you could have some more bragging rights ” I would like to set up a game like this 6 players Incognito map None of the players on existing Europe - all somewhere on incognito with 5 provinces each (one resource per province) Can this be done?

• Lost of Capital

King Phillip - - Questions and Answers

No you are correct - you will need at least one core province. A core province can only happen at level 5 which means if you have a colony - you can upgrade to level 3 without Administrator - and will then need 2 Administrators to upgrade to Level 5 (4 and 5) from where you can create a Capital. However you will need a library to add more administrators which you can only get at level 7. Therefore to be able to grow again as a empire - you will need a further 2 administrators. You do not need a …

• I would like that - as I believe that every game offers new possibilities... and sometimes it just need colonisation - I am in the process of owning the whole of Africa - ID: 2293820

• I would like to be added as FRANCE.

• Quote from TarquinTheDark: “I'm in. ” Game loaded - 2427749

• Dear M-Ray Much like yourself I play strategy games like this to teach and learn new strategies. To find another way of conquering without compromising my economy and my troops. It is a hard lesson but one worth playing - there is no fun in marauding like grasshoppers across a field with your "buddies" on your side. I play games like this as I love History and I challenge myself every time to learn something new. Sadly - what you referring to is what the kids call "wolf-packing" (a great analogy…

• What am I Missing?

King Phillip - - General Discussions

or wait a few days and then join a game already in progress - juts make sure you select a country close to Africa or New World so at least you can establish colonies which will eventually might give/make up the lost time.

• Can you post a link when it is created?

• Quote from The Great Dictator: “Actualöy mercs are cheaper than regular units. When u sell all the rescources for 3 silvercoins each(usually u sell them for more) u get more money from selling the Rescources needed for regular units than u need to build a merc of the same type. ” And if you colonise the New Worlds = you will have access to loads of luxury goods which can create more mercenaries which will make it much more cheaper than regular units anyway. Production time is very very quick in …

• Apples to Apples

Robert is correct - the AI points relate to Elite fights - still not sure if they count towards your global ranking BUT if they do it is not fair as most AI if not all are only played with coins...

• I seldom garrison colonies but do build a Colonial Office as at level 3 you can build 3 buildings - Infrastructure, Trade Company and Colonial Office. However there is no reason other than keeping one troop garrison - disable colonial office and let it be... if you do not garrison - over time the natives will revolt bit by bit and disable your buildings... I have a few colonies but focus on the ones which offer me a resource I need, thus I have more than 100K in resources with a handful of colon…

• King Phillip finds this amusing and will participate.

• Trade Embargo

AHh I see... are anyone at war with you - as they will automatically not trade with you...

• Trade Embargo

A Nation can Trade Embargo you when they do not like you much... but it means that you cannot buy their goods - which will NOT be available on your market screen anyway - the goods available to purchase will be from other nations which is why it is VITALLY important for the long game to keep AI Players alive otherwise you destroy the market when all human players cling on to their goods.

• Personally I prefer to have only 5 active players per game - that way we can test our theories and allow for a diplomatic or economic victory other than shooting the shit out of each other... which most are games are forcing you to do. Get into one of the role play games - they are VERY active but be prepared to get your butt kicked.