Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 53.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multi Account

Marzohnne - - Questions and Answers

If you suspect someone of CHEATING, then you need to submit a ticket. To do this, go to the main page. At the bottom you should see BYTRO LABS just to the right of the copyright symbol. To the right of that you should see a word SUPPORT. Click on that. List the "suspected cheating" in the subject line. Then give full details in that of the suspected cheating, and the names of the players there. You should also list your in game name, and the game ID number where the cheating is going on. BTW, al…

• Spy`s

Marzohnne - - FAQ

At the bottom of every city menu, you should have a spies button to click on with a +. You click on that to open up the menu of what you can do with spies on that city. This includes enemy cities. On your own cities, the options will simply be for counter spy. This is a good early option for important cities and their production, like capital cities. On enemy cities, you should have 3 options: Intelligence, or sabotage of either military or economic. Choose where you want to try to impede anothe…

• Quote from Mael Duin: “RE: players dropping out. ” The NWE game ALREADY has the system in play. If you stay in every game, until the end, ALL your points get converted into gold ducats, one for one. This is gold that can be used for all future games. You're calling for a system that already exists.

• Quote from just_chris00: “Update: this is still happening, I don't know what's happening. I have 123/125 on the unit cap, yet counting all my troops I should only have 97. I have submitted another ticket in which I explained that it's still happening ” Don't forget that ships also count against your unit cap, 2 each per ship usually. I would bet you have 13 ships out there somewhere, which would account for the discrepancy.

• Quote from slushfund: “I've been told units heal at day change of your game and it doesn't matter where your units are at. Difficulties arise in provinces captured due to revolting process or colonies, but those are listed in paper if anything. I know my units heal over time and you don't have to move them back to certain areas changing your strategy. ” This was 2 posts above yours Bluemoon.

• NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree

Marzohnne - - News

Quote from whitebird: “Posting another mistake.... My apologies. Shouldn't have happened. wb ” Yada, yada, yada.... As we said in the Army, 40 lashes with a wet noodle.

• I keep seeing this come up, and time and again I have mentioned it in games, or it's mentioned in chat, and in order to not have to continually repeat myself, I hope this will clarify some things. You start with REGULAR units on the board, 10 total, 8 Light regular Infantry, and 2 Light Regular Cavalry. But just because you start with these units, it doesn't mean that you should play with them the entire game. The thing to remember it that all Regular units cost 2 people from your available manp…

• Orden Pour Le Merite

Marzohnne - - Alliance Introductions

Greetings. The Orden Pour Le Merite, was so named after the Prussian war medal, literally meaning "Order of Merit", and was established in 1740 by King Frederick II of Prussia. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pour_le_M%C3%A9rite It was used in both world wars, but was ceased to be used as military medal after the second world war. The last living recipient of the military award was Ernst Jünger, who died in 1998. The alliance as it stands today in NWE adds members, based on two criteria: 1 - The applicant…

• Quote from just_chris00: “i already tried that, nowhere to be found, i searched everywhere ” Ok, what you're going to need to do is submit a ticket. To do that, go back to the start menu. At the bottom you should see a copywrite symbol, then 2020, then BYTRO LABS. To the right of that you will find a word "SUPPORT". You can click on that, and submit a ticket. Choose an appropriate type, probably 'purchased item not received' is most applicable, then put something in the subject like 'missing tro…

• Quote from just_chris00: “Yesterday I started a match, trained a few troops and went to bed. Today when I opened the match, half of my troops are missing. The unit cap is at 50/75 and I only have 14 troops. I know that each light troop counts for 2 units, so where are the remaining 11 troops? Match number: 3,604,264 Username: just_chris00 ” Just to clarify: Regular troops are 2 pop each, not light units. This includes Light Regular Infantry, Heavy Regular Infantry, Light Regular Cavalry, etc.. M…

Marzohnne - - News

Quote from Taurus: “Roman Taurus here to sign up! I have read the rules, braced myself for a great 6 rounds, and am excited to participate! Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne! ” Lord help us, a warhammer fan.

• I don't like this because it's non historical, but so long as there was a blurb about it being a WHAT IF kind of game, then it might be fun for those bored with the current format?

• Colonial Hurricane

Marzohnne - - Roleplay Games/Rounds

Quote from slushfund: “ - As you are aware colonies are located in the Grey Areas and this is where your Victory Points are located. During this time your research should concentrate on Colonialism, others being secondary. Another rule of the game is to relocate your CAPITAL in a colony turned core or a hidden nation that you may conquer provinces within 2 weeks time(10 days), and stay out . The 7 days are critical for exploration. You know the competition will be high during colonizing with the…

• Quote from Baron Biber: “There are so many players now believing, that they are tactical geniuses, and as soon as they lose they feel the need to spam their enemy, that the fact, that he is winning is only possible, cuz hes using billions and billions of ducats, cuz he is to dumb to play without them. The possibility that he just played better seems to be impossible ” But I AM a tactical genius, lol. The problem for me is time and having the time to play so many games at one time. Yes, some folk…

Marzohnne - - News

Quote from slushfund: “1. We who are about to die, salute you! 2. Agree to rules 3. This is going to be a bloodbath ” Your blood? OK, I'm in. I saw one of my alliance member join, so I have to. Quote from Captain Skipper: “Sign Me up! I agree to the rules and my Game Name is same as forum name. ” Thanks a lot Skipper!

• I know they will heal over time, just don't know what the rate is?

• The Battle of Bosworth Field (or Battle of Bosworth) was the last significant battle of the Wars of the Roses, the civil war between the Houses of Lancaster and York that extended across England in the latter half of the 15th century. Fought on 22 August 1485, the battle was won by the Lancastrians. Their leader Henry Tudor, Earl of Richmond, became the first English monarch of the Tudor dynasty by his victory and subsequent marriage to a Yorkist princess. His opponent Richard III, the last king…

• Marzohnne - Introduction

Marzohnne - - Support Team

I played Civ.II for years on an old laptop. Was my first laptop actually. Still have it and occasionally drag it out and play Civ.II on it. Best score on deity level was something like 1087%.

• Quote from Stumpy Pete: “If the above ^ post doesn't solve your problem, try clearing the cache on your browser. You might have some bad match data clogging up somewhere. After clearing the cache, when you log in, the download of game elements will take longer as it has to bring back various stuff that's normally stored locally. If you STILL can't pick a nation after all that, report it as a bug. ” How to actually report it as a 'bug' is in the FAQ section of the forums.

• Marzohnne - Introduction

Marzohnne - - Support Team

Quote from Stumpy Pete: “Wow, I remember Dawn Patrol. I totally sucked at that game. I couldn't make the plane stay aloft....must've been stalling or something, over and over. It seemed pretty realistic, though, which was probably why I sucked at it, so much. ” I sucked at it when I started which was around 1999. By 2004 I was one of the games best players, with more ace pilots than just about everyone. In 2006 I won my Master's Cup, which you can only get by being at one of their tournaments. N…