Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i agree. lvl 17 thanks lets go

• Battle of the Empires

Dunerati - - Community Game Events

yes please. and i accept all rules. good luck

• NWE Ho-Ho Hoedown:

Dunerati - - News

yes please

• NWE Monster Mash

Dunerati - - News

fo sho im in

• as well as the Capitals of Norway, Denmark, and Netherlands safe cracking

• yep everything in europe takes 12 h to explore. coastal, open ocean, land... even granada w some of the provs a lvl 0 still takes 12h to explore. thanksfully day 6is here and i can trade maps finally and open up the mkt

• no fun when i'm always winning

• couple notes

As far as im aware the tribes in terra incognita don't have capitals.. so that would be very difficult start. also, im entering european waters, and lvl 1 open ocean says it takes 15 mins to explore but then switches to 12 hours. I explored them in my side of atlantic and seemed normal, but not sure. is this related me being a new world tribe and making it difficult to find europe? or do all cost that much? I just explored the iberian basin and am about to enter the Pillars of Hercules(med) and …

• its definately a challenge. very fun so far if a lil slow. some thoughts: maybe offer a one time 5000 ducats for 10k of everything and Manpower the market has very few sales(for me to sell) not sure if related to not seein/knowing anyone. found iriqious and only can take their food provs or i might go into downward spiral from too much negative food. w only 6 provs good chance of 2 res negative and w few sales opportunities can be difficult for some Im enjoying the challenge and have spent a few…

• just in case its not clear: I am testing the Tribe Play Feature and am at a disadvantage, Handicapped if you prefer. The Challenge is to play a Normal country and still Win. Trust me it won't be easy. sorry for any misunderstanding please still join me and play an interesting game

• Come One Come All

w o N Something up w first row, types backwards or something. i hit enter and then works. anywho, Yes the Time has come. Anyone I've wronged. Anyone who would like to test new features. anyone who wold like a good Challenge?!?! come play now. Im all weak and scarred and tiny lil new world tribe. But Beware. We play to win! Bring your A Game and see what you got. This will not be an easy win, but Win You May!

• o l a Aloha All, I have convinced the powers that be to allow me to play a game as a tribe AS A TEST. If you would like the chance to beat me this is IT! The name of the game is the Win! Beat me starting as a tribe and you get serious bragging rights. The game hopefully set up within a day or so. if interested msg here. friends are definately welcome to try me! Slush. Trojanes. Artisans. I've won quite a few games in the past year and a half so i'm sure there are a few ofyou who would like an op…

• gg

Dunerati - - News

GG to all. 200 pts in one day

• Apples to Apples

Dunerati - - Questions and Answers

100,000 of illuminatis 240,000 is combat ai so 40% of his points are invalid on mine and most other players. #3 players andrea espositano 83,000 combat PVP but then 0 under combat AI and the total combat is 160,000.... so this one seems to have it added to total but not on details. i recheck mine: details 18,331 and total military is 19,047 so 700 pts somewhere im not seeing. Im a fairly agressive player and would assume more than 700 combat ai if its being tallied. Might be just the label but g…

• Apples to Apples

Dunerati - - Questions and Answers

Aloha, Upon checking some of the top players scores i noticed a few things: All of the top players get Combat AI points added to their totals. None on mine or most players I play w. for example: Dyavris has 147k points for military. Almost 100k of those are against AI. now you check mine or anyone whose been here less than 1.5 years and they get no combat AI points. I understand the game is constantly changing but by adding it to some and not to others you effectively made 2 separate entities. t…

• yes i agreee and would like to join your game thanks and fun times

• maybe 500 or 1000 ducats to join lower bronze and silver. 5000 is harder to get together, why i've never played upgraded AI: no one else joins and you end up playing by yourself or if you lucky 1 noob

• yes BUT

Dunerati - - Alliance: Games Exchange

he ducats are throwing the game out of whack with unlimited usage. it has already push half of my alliance away, some very good and experienced players. Our alliance used to play lots of games w others but found they were willing to out spend us even though we had better game play. sure it happens but its made it so you don't atk anyone unless you absolutelly must and that is making the games into either overly peacefull or a spend-a-thon by the person willing to spend the most wins. before you …

• novgorod. yes. Kings of the North!!