Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mercnary camp is totally wrong. Units are more expensive, and Much stronger than regular units.

• Frontline Pioneer Game # 1941480 needs two more people to start. Please come and join.

• This thread can be closed/archived.

• I joined The New Emperors. I hope it works out for them and me.

• Speeding Things Up

Deaf_Eye_Ant - - News

Quote from ph1959: “<p>game 1871052...</p><p>province Aneyzeh level 5</p><p>non -core province loyal to Najd</p><p>production: 273 goods</p><p>306 coins</p><p>105 manpower</p><p><br></p><p>Daily upkeep 250 food 100 goods</p><p><br></p><p>like you can see no make sense ....</p>The costs of the conquered provinces are greater than the profits provided by them<p>....</p><p></p> ” I am n ot sure where you are copying this from, but at least please edit the rubbish out of the text.

• NWE Brawl #06

Deaf_Eye_Ant - - News

Quote from NWE Alliance: “Quote from Deaf_Eye_Ant: “9 hours , and no slots left - ah crap ! ” No worries Mate, I made it in, only to lose my capital on the first Day.I am trying to decide if one is able to recover from such an event. ” Sounds like the death of a thousand cuts, is about to come for you ...... ouch !

• NWE Brawl #06

Deaf_Eye_Ant - - News

9 hours , and no slots left - ah crap !

• Quote from captconn: “ever thought of starting your own team instead of waiting for a team to pick you up.. just say'n ” Yes. I have played many games of this ilk. Created teams in the past, and joined others. I suppose the lack of response is akin to some of the other issues that some have complained of, amid the turnover of players. Quote from Trojanes: “sry we are (TDZ Tactics) a German Alliance ” Thanks to the TDZ Tactics, however I would prefer an English speaking league. (Google translate …

• Quote from Alkyonor: “Awesome application. I wish you good luck in finding the right alliance! ” Maybe not so good ... It has been 48 hours and not even a nibble.

• Hi guys. I am an active member. I am seeking an active alliance - quit the previous as only 2/10 members active no messages since I joined. I would like to participate in the team challenge when it gets up and running. Important Stats: Now active for 309 days. Member of the Admiralty. Completed 8/9 games : with 3 wins and currently second in only active game . (also in one Frontline Pioneer game) Military Rank = 97 economic Rank = 903 Overall Rank = 329 Written 660 in-game messages. Looking forw…

• Quote from NWE Alliance: “Will the province occupation moral loss increase if there are larger amount of troops? ' ” Not that I have seen.

• NWE Brawl #05

Deaf_Eye_Ant - - News

I f you have an abandoned position (still on 10 centres), i am willing to stand in.

• Spy system

Deaf_Eye_Ant - - General Discussions

I have considered spies a few times - but the cost of purchase and upkeep are way out of my range - when so many other units are so much cheaper. The cost has previously dissuaded me from even trying them out.

• FAILED !!!! Took me to page = facebook.com/messages/t/1630879073592482 The facebook.com page isn’t working facebook.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500

• Quote from Oxalaia: “... I am truly sorry for me not being available much during the game. A lot of events occurred after the commencement of the game. .... ” That was particularly rough to occur in such a short space of time, but not particularly unusual. Crap usually happens in 3s. And it is nothing you can plan for - merely unfortunate.

• The effect of positioning all players on the immediate borders of their enemies, REQUIRED all players to be active from the commencement of the game, for a fair contest to be had. Where players interaction can be more casual, it would be better to ensure that there is at least one county between neighbouring countries - So you can at least see the enemy coming. Otherwise, the tardiness of even one player in a team game, can result in their elimination/nobbling before the game has gone a day. In …

• |Team Match!| Chatters VI

Deaf_Eye_Ant - - Find Co-players

Game report part 2. -------------------------- Burgundy had used most of his forces on attacking the French, so the fresh Netherlands forces from the north were able to run over a bundle of provinces. French units that had been defending were now free to launch into Burgundy as well. The real battle for Burgundy lasted another 2 days until Bar-le-Duc (with the Mercenary camp) was final beaten. A few random Scottish, Portuguese & Netherlands units harassed him till he was defeated. no teammates c…

• I'll put up a rundown of the 2nd half of the game to the ending later today. In the meantime I'm off to the pub - a couple of convivial apperatifs to be had

• Day 14 - Team 1 eliminated. 269 Points = France 213 Points = Scotland 176 Points = Portugal 131 Points = Castile 122 Points = Netherlands current VPs before reset for Team 2) = 911 VPs need for Victory are : 1791. It has not automatically finished with elimination of team 2. Do we have to wait for RESET or Admin intervention ?

• Peace Plan

Deaf_Eye_Ant - - News

Quote from slomoney: “Now that the 7 day period is over I did not find Admiralty helpful at all. Why does it need a separate chat I could not see the graphics for the building cues. My bug fixes got repaired at the same speed Just curious Why does it exist. ” 1. I agree that the Admiralty chat is a waste of space. 2. Never had any issues with the graphics for the build queues.