Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Albrecht.von.Roon: “Hello people! Let's start and talk about other things we play/watch our read like series, movies, books, etc. (Browser games not counted.) I play at this moment GTA 4 and GTA SA, also I'm wachting Last men on earth ep 11. I dont like that many books but I just finished the story of ''Charles the Great''. Its now up to you guys. ” I absolubtely love GTA 5. As for books, I personally like the Once and Future King. For series, I always watch How I Met Your Mother

• |Team Match!| Chatters VI

Oxalaia - - Find Co-players

Next game, it will be ensured that people can get into spots where they could be more active. I am truly sorry for me not being available much during the game. A lot of events occurred after the commencement of the game. My father went into the ICU with respiratory failure. Since I am only in Uni, I had to fly to Spain to see him until he got out. In addition, my cousin died over the weekend that the game began, so I was very busy planning the funeral that I could not attend with my family overs…

• Design changes

Oxalaia - - General Discussions

That actually sounds like a very intricate, but very interesting idea. It certainly helps the new players ease into the gaming!

Quote from Norias: “hopefully Faithgr can find rest of team acceptable, even if being on opposite side. If not, how about we invite someone else? ” Sure! I will make sure to replace if faithgr cannot join the match.

Quote from slomoney: “I'm in Team 2 Portugal I personally like 5 day peace before festivities begin No to team captain my vote highest ranked player is captain ” It should be okay. There is always the honor that people can keep with each other. I agree, the captain should be the highest ranked.

Quote from Dunerati: “chill. he's on it. guessing he's got a full time job on top of this ” Haha, indeed! I am usually pretty busy, but I do love to play with you guys! The game has been set up! It should be found in the games! Please join the alliance that you it labels you as at the front page of the thread! Thanks!!

Quote from EZ Dolittle: “How will we pick countries? Will there be a peace period? Will there be a random map for the Americas? ” If you wanted a particular country, you can state which one. Otherwise, it will be "random" i.e. they will be one of a few countries situated near the western part of the map. Quote from Dunerati: “i don't see the game anywhere . did i miss it? ” I need to work out how to submit each of you guys in the map. I am sorry for any inconvenience of the game not starting whe…

gyazo.com/07c4b87fb3f65b858e94b5633b428e6a We got out last needed player! We are going to start this match very soon! To all those that are going to participate, the match will start on Tuesday Evening tomorrow!!

Quote from Inviteus2: “I might need to point out that my username is actually Inviteus, not Inviteus2 for the game, so that there isn't any confusion. ” Thanks for letting me know. That should help with it all! Quote from EZ Dolittle: “Works for me... as for the teams... team 2 has 3 people I know and they are cool players.. and capable. For Med Control.. Morroco, Aragon, Naples, Ottoman, Mamluk seems good, Alternative is a western Atlantic group of Norway-England-Portugal-Morroco-France Central…

Fantastic, Slomoney! Great to see you too, Dunerati!

Fantastic guys! I am looking forward to a fun match!

Great! So you guys would like any country?

Welcome! With the success of past Chatters games on New World Empires, we have wanted to make an invitational team game! With 10 slots, we want to introduce the advancing diplomacy of the Era of Exploration with one team against the other! The following are the basic principles of the map: ~This match will be based on only skill with no Ducats! ~Anyone who plays New World Empires is invited to play! ~The map will be on the standard European Map! ~Multi accounts will not be tolerated, since the s…

• Looks good to me. What is your plan for the RPU in New World Empires? It would certainly draw a crowd that is interested in role-playing their country (especially with this time period)

• Thread Closed 3 December Upon Request by OP

• Role-playing Union [-RPU-]

Oxalaia - - Roleplay Games/Rounds

Quote from Field Marshal Dan: “Quote from Field Marshal Dan: “I will look for the new alliance thread to appear before pruning this old one. ” this thread is confusing now... is there two alliances here ?* one alliance with two names? anyone leading the effort? The RP community need a steady reliable alliance to look for ! If [-RPU-] and 'The Role Players Union' are two alliances then the second* of those two groups needs its own thread to advertise. ” There is only one for as far as I know. Tur…

• I thought I was going to beat FMD for 4th place It was the Palatinate's fault

• He has not made one yet

• I would be honored, Turk, if I may assist you in the NWE portion of the RPU. I am always here.

• Quote from Hempen Halter: “RPU actively being actively active daily here ... ? ” The RPU on here is not active at the moment, because no RP was made. I am sure if you made one, many would want to join with you!