Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 4th Sunday of Advent Giveaway

ivyspine - - News

rofl-laughing-smiley-emoticons-photo-rofl-smiley-rofl-zps0f1f7c96-gif-iLRWE7-clipart.gif~c200

• Join the Pioneers!

ivyspine - - News

FP is a feature inside a game environment you are already playing, the only difference is that you will encounter new features, setting and bugs. If you dislike bugs, it could be not something you like to do. But it would also be a chance of preventing bugs from entering the game after the FP-period.

• Quote from bubba camp: “well i tryed it and made 5k coins off the market XD just a small way to earn coins i guess ” This basically what is being done on the stock exchange, minor profits from the difference, but then it is done by using a very large amount, so the small profits make for a larger monetary profit.

• 3rd Sunday of Advent Giveaway

ivyspine - - News

Me So Happy.

• Join the Pioneers!

ivyspine - - News

That person should have contacted the crew about it or have made a report about it. Just using a bad experience of another player is weak, try it yourself, if it is not a match for you, then that is fine, but you have to make such a decision based on your own experience in my honest opinion. Besides, it might have been that that person made a mistake with the FP games, having joined a non FP game, while he mistakenly thought it was a FP game.

ivyspine - - News

Are you sure that screenshot is made of a Randomized Terra Incognita and not an Age of Discovery scenario?

• Bytro wil have enough knowledge for that, there are plenty of people who have been caught breaking that rule in the history of all their games. You can trust that they will pick the cheaters out.

• questions regarding rules

ivyspine - - Questions and Answers

Quote from bubba camp: “that also brings me to this question when you start a game then since multi accounts or cheats message is on the list why is it up there for i mean shouldent it be mandatory for all games to be anti cheat? it ” That is because accounts are player based, not IP based. Multiple people using 1 and the same IP are able to make personal accounts. But when they play games with anti-cheat active, they are seen as a multi account, while it is not the case. Which means that if mul…

ivyspine - - News

Quote from bubba camp: “uh gentzler thats the wrong map XD ” Good observation.

ivyspine - - News

795b578cfc7d8b78a7fb9b0b06797e67.png First entry.

• It depends on your screen resolution, I had to scroll down too in order of seeing that extra information.

• 2nd Sunday of Advent Giveaway

ivyspine - - News

I think it is an Austrian Square Infantry

• Off to new shores

ivyspine - - News

Quote from Sir McSquiggles: “I dont believe that! I liked it right away! ” Me 2. Are you sure you can beat a forum spambot like me?

• I'd give you 10 likes if it was possible, but it isn't...

• Nice additional tips DgD.

• Off to new shores

ivyspine - - News

And don't forget it!

• Quote from Field Marshal Dan: “Quote from Dunerati: “England please ” England is taken... do you have a second choice that isnt taken ? ” Perhaps adding a list with the player names and the country they chose to the OP would help?

• Off to new shores

ivyspine - - News

Gratz on first comment. I was the first person to Like Alkyonors post.

• Quote from Norias: “Can it be the AI stopped being passive "beating boy"? ” Intelligence comes with age. Perhaps they grew up a bit?

• Victory

ivyspine - - Questions and Answers

No. A few things will happen: - The game get's closed automatically. - A message proclaiming the player with the most victory points as the winner. - A reward of Ducats in the equal amount as the victorypoints, every human player had when the game closed, is added to that players account. Depending on wether you won, you get an Achievement added on your Achievement page of your player statistics page. Like this. 737ffefdd6b2cf23c6a31c2db8b42299.png