Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is that TRADING post new.

mfncff - - Questions and Answers

Change is good. I don't notice any changes to the colonial research tree...

• Favourite Units?

mfncff - - General Discussions

Colonial infantry are the light tanks of NWE. A nation consisting of colonial infantry alone is a ridiculously overpowered and practical game strategy. My favorite unit would be the grenadier/guards infantry class which should replace the Swiss guards because royal guards aren't field formations!

• New Unit Visuals

mfncff - - News

This quality of sprite artwork definitely blows the other variants of SUP away. I hope that more drastic balancing and conformity changes are in preparation. Cosmetic changes alone won't do.

• mfncff's Suggestion LIst Basically, I'd like the game to be made into more of a realistic grand strategy wargame provided for the engine limitations. It is to much like an RTS or 4X now which has all been done before with multiplayer MMOs and is old hat. If the game were designed as a more true to life operational wargame than it would become truly great and draw a community of players who are normally stuck with old fashioned single player games that have very poor AI and haphazard ladder commu…

• RP Players Out there?

mfncff - - Find Co-players

Asher's thread is 20 days stale. Game 1569746 has casual roleplay. I'm somewhat into it, but I do not expect much out of the quality of players and unrealistic engine design...

• No, you should not be able to see what an ally has explored incognito to your player nation. There is an option to trade exploration maps via the diplomacy window/Trades button.

• Sadly they went with client cookie options instead of on server options tagged to the user name. So, we have to either not clear our cookie cache for the game in order too keep the options up to date or re-click the same stuff over and over. I can ignore the advisor in the top right, but having to reset 'don't show again' on the administrator functions over and over is pretty annoying.

• Unit HP regen

"Morale regain" is done at day change 0000UTC. I'm unsure about the answers to your other questions in regards to this specific variant of Supremacy. In Call of War for instance than all that mattered was if your units were within friendly territory to regain ~15% every day. In Supremacy 1914 the units would regain morale commensurate with the morale of the friendly province they were in.

• Siege Value

What is the mechanics behind an artillery unit's siege value? All other battle properties are fairly straight forward except for this one. Hopefully, the manual for this game will be as detailed as it's various new statistics and attributions. I might suggest focusing an article in the manual upon battle properties and combat mechanics alone in order to better explain this area. These are 9/10 questions on a gamer's mind while playing (what does this do?).

• Wow! -purplepizza117

mfncff - - Off-topic

>Comrade! COW forums bring you here too? I know they brought me over. Predatory moderation can have a migratory effect. This surely is a brave new world.

• Ultra Offensive Strategy

Generally, I'd say the Mercenary infantry are way overpowered. Infantry being more effective than cavalry in general due to most of Europe being rough terrain. Costs and maintenance is hardly an issue due to market saturation. Without realistic disadvantage their greatest advantage is much lower build time. If someone wanted to zerg rush with mercenaries than they could easily overwhelm a minor neighbor everyday and immediately administrate. Then every three days with mercenary rushing they coul…

• Place Names

mfncff - - General Discussions

They're Germans. They probably looked at a contemporary map of the American continent for names and saw Kickapoo and decided to name a province after the tribe. It isn't all that ridiculous considering the fact that thousands of our place names use this method.