Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am able to get on now

slushfund - - News

Issues seem to be fixed

• I've reported the problem. Am having same issue. Only trying to locate someone to fix. Please keep checking:)

• Biggest battles

slushfund - - Forum Competitions

Colonials are generally weaker, but more experienced in rough terrain which seems to give them an advantage. They also suffer less penalties than the Modern or Mercenary .

• naval bombardment

slushfund - - Questions and Answers

I mean zoom in all the way and every troop has a red tiny dot. As soon as they touch give order to attack

• naval bombardment

They can if the tiny red dots line up. The game don't like responding like we would like, so sometimes you need to be around to ensure the attack. Like the units have to be on the very edge of the province. You need to zoom in all the way. Best time to attack is when you see the enemy unit embark/disembark times, starts their countdown.

• Game time

It's in your paper, under game info. It'll say 8hrs and 20mins. till day change. That's the only clock you got:)

• capital

I found it by going by the dates. you also need to have a post title, which might make it easier, like you did here. I will answer you with this as I answered the other post. In your research tree are tiles for your units and buildings and in upper right of tile is tiny blue button to tap, which gives a lengthy description. Remember you still have to research the Roman numerals for the era too, and they don't have the tiny:) As for capitals you can move to any core you own, even under 5 level, o…

• yes, in game probably better. in research each tile for military units or buildings has a tiny blue button in upper right corner. if you tap it there is a ton of info. Outside of game when you look at games there is also a blue button in those tiles as well, in my games there's one so you can archive a game, if games over so you don't have to choose it in your games selection

• It's a bug, sometimes has to be done by a reset in game that I don't know how to do. It happens to me a lot to and if you really want on just choose random country select. that usually works. And please don't hesitate to report the issue in Support, bottom of main page. Thanks and sorry guys:)

• capital

usually on same thread area you put it. I'll look, just got on:)

• yes

• NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree

slushfund - - News

1. We who are about to die, salute you! 2. Agree to rules 3. This is going to be a bloodbath

• Colonial Hurricane

slushfund - - Roleplay Games/Rounds

- In this idea of a game round there should be at least a 7 day human player peace treaty. Due to the past chaos of war torn Europe, the Church decided to call such attacks in Europe, heresy .Therefore, there will be no attacks from your country outward, except for defense in relation to the AI, which we could name 'THE Church'. And you must try not to kill any civilian you may be at war with in your country (real player). All wars will be fought in the unexplored 'Grey Areas' or the seas. - As …

• [ENDED EVENT] NWE JOUST

slushfund - - News

My pikes are sharp. My warhorse ready.

• Thanks for doing that White Bird ! I've been told units heal at day change of your game and it doesn't matter where your units are at. Difficulties arise in provinces captured do to revolting process or colonies, but those are listed in paper if anything. I know my units heal over time and you don't have to move them back to certain areas changing your strategy. Also terrain movements can whittle down the moral/HP of your troops and will not be in your paper..I only say to keep in consideration …

• Help

slushfund - - General Discussions

I was told you should be able to tap the screen and quit tutorial. It won't end your game just the tutorial mode.

• Help

slushfund - - General Discussions

What's your gameID#, at the very top? Normally you go to your capital in production should be a list of civilians and choose to build 1 administrator. Then move admin to province in question and raise the level of province to gain a building slot, then build barracks. might take you 2 days to do it, or just a day. don't know. If you have done all this then we will need game #, cause somethings wrong.

• The Best of Two Worlds

slushfund - - News

Send in administrator and raise province level to gain another build slot. Don't forget to research in economy for levels 7 and up.

• Unit Promotion Bug

Nope. you will have to send unwanted to the frontlines . To get them killed is only way to get rid of lower level troops.

• Ships- Are you an Admiral?

slushfund - - Strategy

Yes. You have to be there just in case they do slip by which is 90% chance they will. Just as miraculously yours may slip by as well. You have to order the attack. Sometimes you have to wait for red dot connect as well. I have been apart of many blockades in alliance tournament games and we learned the hard way to wake to alarms so we could be there in the nick of time to make sure we sank those ships:)