Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm an old school guy. I still play Final fantasy I on NES when I get bored.........

• STAFF VS MEMBERS TEAM GAME

South Paw - - Find Co-players

Keep me posted on the winner. I have something for them from my personal supply of ducats.

• Alliance challenge

South Paw - - Alliance: Games Exchange

I am working on it from this direction as well NWE Alliance. I agree, and think if we can get enough interest, we can create maps for 3-4 members and 5-6 as well. I am also considering a 'Royal Rumble ' situation where 5-6 alliances will be in a single map, winner takes all and progresses.

• Alliance challenge

Still waiting on some feedback here on the questions folks. The intent is to provide you with as much as we can offer, and try to meet your expectations. Now, I can just whip a tourney together and say "Here ya go, enjoy" and that is that, or I can make it based on as much information as the community provides. I prefer to do this with you all, for you all and not simply throw something together.

• Alliance challenge

A call to arms is hereby made to the alliance teams. We are in the midst of creating an alliance tournament and we would like some feed back from the community about a few issues: 1: How many teams per map. 2: Size minimum/maximum for teams (possibly several categories team for size?) 3: Time based or victory based to advance. 4: Winners only advance or a second round for runner ups to re-enter in a final round. There are more questions to be answered, but this will give us some good direction t…

• Economic rise walked hand in hand with exploration and the necessity of war activities to secure, protect and, at times, dispute ownership of colonies and territories. The time period covered here attempts to combine all aspects of this and warfare was one of the key components in promoting the continued exploration and exploitation activities. Adding colonies and territories to a countries bank book and taking away from another kept major players involved, while reducing the influence of others…

• NWE Brawl #05

South Paw - - News

"Now the girl that is left fighting alone that is on your team, she would probably say yes, you are a quitter.She was in 4th place last time I looked.Thats Irony for you, all the guys leave and the girl gets you a win anyway...Even though she was on the smallest team.Good Luck Elena 777..." I find intestinal fortitude to be a worthy investment. Thanks for the information.

• Alliance challenge

It seems that we here in NWE have alliances that need something to whoop off on. I will be announcing an alliance specific game soon, and will ask for any and all alliances interested in a tournament style game to post their interests and intentions if they wish to participate. Keep an eye out and an ear to the ground............ and dust off that alliance setting on the shelf.

• Chatters III

My pleasure. And I will be bringing up the fact that you prefer to have an elite AI kick your tail a little harder in the future too. Because we care.

• Question of Wolfpacking

South Paw - - Questions and Answers

To answer specifically the question about alliances STARTING a game together, this does not constitute a wolf pack situation. Player made chose to join a game or not. The issue arises where players are already engaged in the game and the parameters of it are effected by an intentional player(s) addition that effects the game dynamic and potential outcome.

• Copernick is all set for forums access. Kiritco50 is also set now for forums access.

• Chatters III

Join Micheal. I have reimbursed your cost from my account.

• Chatters III

About 40 minutes now and counting...... Good luck to you all. I will be here to react to any issues you may have for the first hour or so. Please feel free to send me a PM or post here if you have a problem I can help with.

• Chatters III

Braga, let me see if I can get you in. Hang on, I will PM you.

• Chatters III

I will be sending A PM to a couple players, some synq problems the devs are attempting to evaluate. I do have the vast majority on the game and will be launching it this evening. For those that are currently not loading into it for us here, I will send you a PM. Perhaps there is another way....... So, if you do not get a PM, you are in.

• Chatters III

You will be missed King, but I will look for you in the next then. Thanks.

• Chatters III

Unfortunately Captain, it is not within my ability to resolve the issue through a programming option. As I have stated, if this game continues to fail to allow my updates, I will fill a different one on Friday and launch it.

• Chatters III

Well, bonus for the players then if the vote is yes to play this as my treat, and still load up another on Friday! "Always look on the bright side of life...."

• Chatters III

The game continues to show the never ending load of death, and if this game does not load by Friday, I will load a new one and get everyone on the list into it for a Saturday start at game change. A question to you though. I am willing to pick up the cost for this one as well if all that are currently in it wish to actually play it. Yea or Nay? Let me know here and I will go with the majority vote. Sorry Blaze, I have never stopped trying daily to get this game moving, and have a bit on my plate…

• Chatters III

Bytro support will be back on line Monday morning CET. Provided the issues are resolve, the final entries can be made into the Chatters and we can get this puppy moving. I will post as complete.