Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Phone App

EZ Dolittle - - FAQ

Is this available for the phone - Android and where is the link> '? Thanks

• What does "Build Ground 1" mean

EZ Dolittle - - FAQ

Thanks... totally forgot about that.

• What does "Build Ground 1" mean

EZ Dolittle - - FAQ

I just started a game and I went to build a Fortress and the highlighted missing item says: Build Ground 1 What does that mean?

• I find this very tempting, but time right now is a real drag. How many players are you actually looking for?

• Players should be required to declare if they are Warriors, Colonist or Economist. By day 5 with the default being warriors. Seems rather simple that way.

• Also, you could add that there are three 'winners' in each game that being the top Colonist, Top economic and Top Warrior with the declaration at the time that someone reaches the victory point.

• I prefer a totally different approach and that is by adjusting the Victory Points based on the Path the Player has chosen in the first 5 days which cannot be changed: Warrior: Gets double points for Occupied Provinces, 1/2 points for Core and colonies Colonist Gets double points for Colonies 1/2 points for core and occupied Economic Double points for Core provinces 1/2 points for Colonies and Occupied The problem with the speed of battle is that it forces people to check in too much during the c…

• NWE Brawl #04

EZ Dolittle - - News

Those are very encouraging stats and most positive for the hobby here. I urge that people keep the attention up and support the effort. Maybe the next game will be an anonymous game with random Americas.

• NWE Brawl #04

EZ Dolittle - - News

What is the drop out rate on day 7 in games 1-2-3? and how many are active on day 14 in game 1 and 2 and how many active in game 3 on day 21

• SAD TITHINGS

EZ Dolittle - - Off-topic

I understand the frustration and the disappointment. which I also share. I am on my last game... if you can call it that I entered as casual player with one other only player and wanted to fool around out of the area and the one player went nuts... and of course has never communicated. The design needs to encourage more interactions of a positive nature and build a better retention aspect.

• I do not see the Neutrals in AFrica and America as players since they do not fit within the Tech tree development. What I would rather see is Africa randomized however, given limited design code work, there are so many other game aspect priorities that I would like to see that really enhances the game appeal.

• Design changes

EZ Dolittle - - General Discussions

The idea of a buy in with a 5 day refund is to generate some money as well as to give people an incentive to continue plus with the ducats coming at day 5 it is in time to help correct some of the errors that a new player learns they have made. the point of making the first 3 days fast is that you want to build up the daily login habit, that is why a lot of games have incentives for people who check in every day. Say you give everyone 1000 ducats for the first 5 days. also from a guerrilla marke…

• Design changes

EZ Dolittle - - General Discussions

Things to consider to cut the drop out rate: 1. different games for experienced players that are control at entry by the computer... example have to have completed x games. 2. change the time factors for building and research at the start so that game moves much faster in the first 5 days, this gets players to commit to the game. 3. have players able to default to the AI when off line. 4. have a game with a buy in for the first 5 days and a refund of the buy in on day 5. Example: game costs $5 t…

• Peace Plan

EZ Dolittle - - News

Thank you

• As far as I can tell: Infrastructure and markets increases the PROVINCES morale, not unit morale. There was a discussion that morale increases for troops at a max rate of 15% it was never clear whether that was a +15% so a unit at moral of 50 would go to 65 or if it was a multiplier of 15% so a unit of morale 50 would go to 57.5. I suspect it is the later case. There is a function of the morale of the province, not sure exactly. Units moving in an home province or at sea seem to recover which ma…

• Diplomatic Shock

EZ Dolittle - - News

There was a universal bug that wiped out all the relations with the AI and set them to peace. This affected all the games. I have to commend the company for their response and it appears that the relations as they were before the bug have been restored. While in one game I think I am now at war with 7 countries where I had troops passing through on Right of Way I can understand and deal with it. However, their fast response and restoration for the most part is an excellent reflection on the comp…

• Diplomatic Shock

EZ Dolittle - - News

One of the side effects of this was a game I was in at day 120+ with one other player. All of Africa and South America and Most of North America were colonized by a tons of different countries... all of which except for 3 or so I had Right of Way on. SOoooo I go to sleep having my units scattered all over trying to pick up the colonies on the few that I was at war with and my units moving along quite nicely...then BOOM... with the massive peace all my moves are seen as attacking the cities I am …

• Good question and it may also like to know the relationship with alliances... France is allied with Burgundy, Burgundy attacks a city defended by Switzerland. France launches an attack on the same city. When France gets there the battle is raging, so if Burgundy takes the city does France break the alliance and attack or what happens with the three forces there, who attacks who to take the place in what order like the question above...

• |Team Match!| Chatters VI

EZ Dolittle - - Find Co-players

How will we pick countries? Will there be a peace period? Will there be a random map for the Americas?

• |Team Match!| Chatters VI

EZ Dolittle - - Find Co-players

When you say the standard European map, I think you mean the standard America map. I prefer the Random Americas map, but not sure what you mean? What about forced peace with players and the AI... or the 'elite' AI ?