Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 299.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Battle of Amorgos

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Kings and Queens, As the summer sun rises and the gentle summer breeze blows freely an eary calmness has fallen over the New World Empires. As we know peace and calmness are privileges to be earned but once won can they truly ever be kept? Time to stand as one and hold firm! Your Empire needs you as this New Wold is unforgiving. The enemy is coming and your people need a leader to guide them to victory! Event Details: 1. Sign-ups from June 16th to June 21st 2021. 2. All Rounds Starts J…

• Mississippi, February 25th, 1870 Today, as Hiram Rhodes Revels (an African Methodist Episcopal pastor and an educator by trade) entered the Senate chambers to take his oath of office, he was met by a applause. Mr. Revels has become the first African American to sit in United States Congress. This step has been seen by his supporters as a "weakening blow against color line prejudice.” Mr. Revels has not just received the backing of his own party (Republicans) but also the opposing Democratic mino…

• NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Lords & Ladies, We would like to thank all of you for taking part in the NWE Jolly Jamboree Event held over the festive period. Below you will find the provisional results for the event; * PLAYER NAME * 3608220 * 3608212 * 3608217 * 3608219 * PENDING * PENDING * TOTAL * White Bird * 1160 * 385 * 665 * 885 * - * - * * lenny20633 * 875 * 0 * 1187 * 1036 * - * - * * Klauschlappner * 874 * 0 * 271 * 605 * - * - * * SultantePenn * 103 * 11 * 0 * 0 * - * - * * Slushfund * 8 * 47 * 0 * 0 * - …

• Season's Greetings

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Dear New World Empires Players, 2020 has been a difficult and challenging year for everyone and is finally coming to an end we hope that 2021 will be a better year foe everyone. We want to give a big THANK YOU to you, our players, for your support! We would also like to thank our support team for giving their time to assist the community. Your work is very appreciated and makes our community a better place! For those of you taking part in our Christmas Event The Jolly Jamboree, we hope you are e…

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Howdy folks, @LCTA @Lemoniades @sultantepenn and @NydelokMan You bhave all been added to the forum conversation with the game info. If you have any issues just PM me and ofc you can always contact me on discord on, @Dr. Leipreachán#8903

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Hi folks, the game info has been sent to all of you via forum conversation. Pleae read the note attacked in relation to the speed round. All the best!!

• Mobile App

Dr. Leipreachán - - Questions and Answers

Hello Yetzer, Thanks for the feedback, I too no the troubles of not having the game available on mobile and the current version is not the best, it can do a job but is a pain. Currently I am afraid there is no mobile application in the work for NWE. All the best

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree 3c240e977f845f0834f461d393ab01f7.png Greetings Lords and Ladies, As the winter approaches and the holiday season around the corner, there is one constant no matter the season and that is DOMINATION In the dark we often take a leap of faith hoping that peace is achievable in our time. New land is discovered, New Empires rise as Old Empires fall. The world is on the brink of ruin, divisions grow the fires of war burn bright as artillery echo in the distance. To restore p…

• Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, November 19, 1863, Today as we proud and brave Americans tare our nation a part and kill our fellow countrymen, I find myself in Gettysburg where the President, Abraham Lincoln has given perhaps one of his most powerful and memorable speeches to the American people. As we grow weary and families and states stand against each-other, the President took center stage for just a couple of minutes to give us images Quote from Abraham Lincoln: “Four score and seven years ago o…

• [RESOLVED] Current Server Issues

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Kings and Queens, Today our servers have been taken hostage by some pesky Rogue bugs intent on causing chaos. Their origins are a mystery but rest assured your dev team are already working on exterminating them. This issue currently affects all players. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience Your New World Empires Team

• [ENDED EVENT] NWE JOUST

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Howdy folks the Joust has ended, Thanks to all of you that took part! The results can be found here = NWE Joust Results @Francesco Dandolo I am currently working on our Christmas Championship All the best

• [RESULTS] NWE JOUST

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Kings and Queens, The Joust has come and gone in the blink of an eye, war spread across the New World Empires realm. The joust has had not only one victor but millions of casualties; Quote from Percy Byshee Shelley: “Ambition, power, and avarice, now have hurled Death, fate, and ruin, on a bleeding world. ” To the victors goes the spoils, as future generations are told stories of the past as an eerie reminder that echos fear throughout the Empires Final Placements: * Name * Game 1 * Ga…

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Howdy folks, I would like to apologize for the delay, the games ahave been created and you have all been added to a forum conversation with the game info. UPDATE: All Rounds Ends Nov. 12th 2020. [due to delay in start] (Game will be manually ended if Victory conditions not met) Best of luck!

• Hiho folks, As many of you may already know I am the current Community Coordinator for new World Empires I have held this role since 2018 w00t.png scared.png I have been on the greater Bytro volunteer support team since about 2015 (I am feeling older every line I write crying.png ) Today I would like to invite you to my Office where you can grab me at any time for any issues you have, any questions, etc. Where is my Office, it is at the end of the Discord rainbow https://discord.gg/AayGwwR by jo…

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Kings and Queens, As the Autumn winds blow and trees shed their leafs, an eary calmness has fallen over the New World Empires. Peace and calmness are privileges to be earned but once won can they truly ever be kept? There is no rest for the rulers of the Empire who see victory as the right they deserve and want the spoils of war to be theirs alone no matter the cost. Event Details: - Sign-ups from Oct 1st to Oct 6th 2020 - All Rounds Starts Oct 11th 2020 - All Rounds Ends Nov. 11th 202…

• The Best of Two Worlds

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Kings and Queens, Today we are pleased to finally release the final standings to this event "Best of Two Worlds". We would like to apologize for the delay in posting the official results and we thank you for bearing with us in during this time! * PLAYER NAME * GAME 1 * GAME 2 * TOTAL * Francesco Dandolo * 2588 * 0 * 2588 * Czyngis--chan * 1678 * 1381 * 3059 * white bird * 807 * 955 * 1762 * FrenchPengy * 477 * 0 * 477 * Asturiusz * 452 * 0 * 452 * birdman66 * 386 * 427 * 813 * erkjghnk…

• [EVENT] Rising Sun - RESULTS

Dr. Leipreachán - - News

Greetings Kings and Queens, Today we announce the Royal Houses who have brought victory to their Empires and restored peace throughout the New World. Our last event RISING SUN saw many players play against each other to reach the ultimate aim Victory! 9436764ac0fa093ae502d1c630478525.png Winners: - 1st place = @Asturiusz = 30K Ducats & 7 Months Admiralty (Premium Account). - 2nd place = @Lemoniades = 15K Ducats & 4 Months Admiralty (Premium Account). - 3rd place = @rudobrod = 5k Ducats and 1 Mon…

• Howdy folks, Congratulations to everyone who took part in the event. I hope you all enjoyed it. Here are the final standings from the Event Rising Sun * PLAYER NAME * GAME 1 * GAME 1 * GAME 1 * TOTAL * Rudobrod * 973 * 725 * 499 * 2197 * Asturiusz * 943 * 1329 * 441 * 2743 * Lemoniades * 918 * 886 * 438 * 2242 * White Bird * 874 * 810 * 281 * 1965 * Full Flaps * 851 * 816 * 189 * 1856 * ScottBrad * 450 * 103 * 0 * 553 * birdman66 * 445 * 479 * 238 * 1162 * Splyder * 359 * 444 * 133 * 577 * zack1…

• Applications for the round have CLOSED Event starts today!

• UPDATE Hey folks, you have all been added to a forum conversation with the game details. All games have been created. Be ready for war. I hope to start the game around 11am GMT give or take (depending on connectivity)