Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buying Units

Seele07 - - Questions and Answers

Hi, I think when you level your galley next time, they must also updated.

• Game 2520838 is ended after 20 days. The winner have 196 VP and I read I must have 939 VP? What is wrong with the game?

• Construction System AI?

In the first time of NWE the ai built in many provinces a barrack, a colonial office and a mercenary camp. Is this stupid construction system be changed? In one of my games (47 days ago) some nation have this stupid contruction system. My suggestion: The ai built max. a barrack and a colonial office or a mercenary camp.

• Yes, only the modern regular troops are a useful. But you can research this troops, without research the regular troops before. So the regular troops before are for waste. My suggestion: the light regular infantry, the light regular cvalry and the light regular artillery only 8 hours research time and the heavy regular troops only 12 hours. So you can research this troops more faster than the colonial troops. Friedrich Wilhelm von Steuben was an officer in the prussian army and later he trained …

• The colonial troops are overpowered here. The regular troops are for waste. The mercanary troops are a good support, because they are very fast to recruit and they have not so many researches.

• Rank Up!

Seele07 - - News

Quote from Alkyonor: “Pathfinding now handles countries you are at war with differently and will not try to evade them at all costs. ” I have admiralty and I have set a rally point for some Administrators. But the Administraors now walk through a province with a battle, so there would killed. This is not a good Idea.

• If you used mainly colonial troops you have much more power, because you can produced more troops. The regular troops from era I to IV are for waste, because you can not update this troops to era VIII. And this depends not on economy, terrain and neighbors. Only in the time from era I to III it make sense to used the light regular infantry. then you can research the colonial troops level 2 and you can changed your troops from regular to colonial. Another way is it to use the mercenary troops.

• Major Balancing Changes

Seele07 - - News

Now, the regular units from era I. to V. are for waste. The best strategy now are to research colony troops and mercenary troops. The regular troops now are even more stupid than before. All the regular troops can not be upgraded to level 8. But I can research the new troops from era V. directly. So it is better to research only the warfare era and not the troops from era I. to IV. And in era V. I can research the new troops without research the troops before??? The new system is very more confu…

• New Unit Visuals

Seele07 - - News

Its a very great update. The new units are very beautiful designed. But please, all the new designed units we must have in era V. The mercanary cavalry and artillery is in the moment in era VIII. with new designed units. Thats to late.

• Now you have 1 possibility. An other Player must explore this province and than he can sell this Exploration. But after explore the province you must wait for 5 Days. Only the explorations from the last 5 Days you can sell and buy.

• Yes, and no answer from a Mod or Admin.

• Colonies

First you need an explorer to explore an unexplored province, than you need a colonist to colonize a province. You must research colonist cap before you can produce a colonist.

• In all my games the increased number of building grounds are lost. Maximum is always 6 ???

• From the Santa Maria to the HMS Victory

Seele07 - - News

The main difference between the prussian and french to the british uniforms was the colour. The british uniforms were red. And the french and the prussian uniforms were blue. If I play with red designd units I have a british feeling. But in this time I also would have a french or a pussian feeling.

Seele07 - - News

I hoped by the next design updates for the later game there are french and prussian units. This were the famous land units in the late game of NWE. Suggestion: heavy infantry level 5 a prussian grenadier and level 7 a napoleonic grenadier.

• Role of the navy

With a navy you can stop every enemy unit. With a light ship you can kill many embarked land units. Also there a very few points in the sea. So you need not many ships to control. If you has a good navy you can blocked a other player and you have the possibility to attack him over the sea on different points, so he can not so good defend.

• actually, I can t beat a country, that has provinces in unexplored zones. And when this country has a capital there, I have no chance. This must be changed. Why I can t the explorer unit combined with military units. Many explorer also where soldiers, for example Francis Drake.

• I am at war with a country, that has many unexplored provinces. How can I explore this provinces? The hostile units will kill my explorer and I can not united my explorer with a military unit.

• I am at war with a country, that has many unexplored provinces. How can I explore this provinces? The hostile units will kill my explorer and I can not united my explorer with a military unit.

Seele07 - - News

My Galleys now have a very great view, but my light ship and also my heavy ship only a small view.