Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Bytro Lab Games

Aleena - - Off-topic

Ya harder to create then one would think - I all ready have 80% completed written out work with maybe 30% actual code (done by myself) for a game like this I wanted to make... My issue is that I only know how to program in BASIC, (or anything similar - Visual Basic, GWBASIC, PASCAL) And all the stuff I know is from the early 80's.... Mostly for a stand alone system and not for an online game.. I did attempt to hire and pay coders from (Rent-A0-Coder) "think that was the siggtht - but they never …

• New Bytro Lab Games

Aleena - - Off-topic

Just curious, If I had a some-what complete Idea for a Bytro Lab type game and I wanted either to hire Bytro Lans to produce this game for me or - agree to enter into a partnership (ownership) of the game.... What would it take (or cost) to get this great staff behind me; working on a game that I came up with and out lined? Do any mod or administrators know? For I lack the skill set and equipment to make it myself - and if I know what it would take, I could start budgeting the funds or even crea…

• Wow! -purplepizza117

Aleena - - Off-topic

From... Call Of War 30 Kingdoms as well as Supremacy 1914

• if it's an AI - Change your status to peace - what a few days for the AI to match your diplomatic settings - then explore all his areas - before returning back to war.

• I'm in a game right now - that is RANKED - but 90% of the players have dropped out... Only have like 4 active players that are all far from each other - so it is all most as if we are just exploring and expanding on our own with out major conflicts... If interested; would love more players to join this game - 1513234 It might not be 100% of what your looking for - but at the moment it seems close It is on day 24 - but since expansion and exploration is so much slower in this game then in the oth…