Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Manpower

whitebird - - Strategy

Quote from Marzohnne: “I have seen this question come up time and again, and while I cover Manpower or MP at length in several articles as part of resource building, it continues to crop up again and again. There are several major, easy ways to increase MP rates in your kingdom, which can be done at the start of any game, or even as the game goes on. 1 : Increase the size of the provinces. This is done by building admins at your capital (and can be done at Universities as well) and then sent to …

• What sort of questions or further details on buildings are you looking for blue moon? Perhaps I can help. Are you currently playing in a game? if you share the number in a pm then we can discuss more easily in greater detail.

• NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree

whitebird - - News

FYI - Scores for game 219 appear to be in error for all players listed.

whitebird - - News

Posting another mistake. Game 3608219 Will submit as a bug report as well. Posted the following in the Gazette a moment ago. Accidently hit the wrong button. I thought I was producing a col. inf., but instead apparently I "finished" the production. So I will not produce another one at Castello Branco for 12 full hours beginning about 5 minutes ago which is 11:15 pm Berlin time. My apologies. Shouldn't have happened. wb

whitebird - - News

I accidently hit ducats button for either Manpower or $$$ (neither or which I need) @ 12:50 AM Berlin time. Game 3.608,217. I will ask Moderators to remove whatever amount was bought. I was distracted and attempting to purchase luxury which is directly above those sets of buttons. My apologies. The count of ducats decreased by 2500. I will submit a bug report as well. I've already notified all the other players by posting in the Gazette. wb

whitebird - - News

Thank you for posting the clarification regarding start time Dr. L. One final question regarding the peace period. What does "2 Day Period of Peace for AI Nations" mean when also taking into account the 5 Day peace period between active players? 1. does it mean no AI can attack for a minimum of 2 days, but an active player may not attack an AI Nation for a minimum of 5 days? or 2. does it mean no active player may attack an AI Nation for a minimum of 2 days and no AI Nation may attack an active …

whitebird - - News

I would like to participate as well. I’ve read the rules and accept all conditions published there in. Couple of questions: Upon what hour of dec 09 will we be allowed to log in? And it it be based upon GMT or another time zone? Will we be notified via email of the game number assignments or another method as to the log in process to follow? Thx. wb

• Just completed a bit of testing. As Ducwingen stated in his original post, the repair / healing calculation is 15% of the difference between existing morale and 100% HP capacity (I prefer think of unit morale strictly in terms of HP and use the term morale for health of the province. but that's just me - lol). Here are the results of the tests performed: Test #1 - For Non-core Province One infantry L1 @ 10.4 HP before day change. Total HP capacity = 20.0 After Day Change total HP @ 11.8. 20.0 - …

• No way to delete any unwanted structures or buildings. only way to add another one (if so desired) When all existing spots are taken is to increase the level of the province which in turn will open another spot.

• Test

whitebird - - Community Game Events

test

• oh I just read above where start date changed! msybe there’s still a chance then to participate. I’ll try

• My apologies for not starting the games but two new projects have started at same time and now time to play is limited.

• Ships- Are you an Admiral?

whitebird - - Strategy

Nice post. So something that happened recently that surprised was the following: I was at war with AI and had galley ship on ocean dot. AI embarked troops and had to travel through the location where ship was stationed which I thought would be to their most certain demise. But to my surprise the troop convoy sailed right on through ! I had to chase them all the way to their landing site in order to sink the convoy before it disembarked. For sure my ship was on the ocean dot. So does one have to …

• Sounds like fun Dr. L! I would like to participate and agree with all terms and conditions as set forth above. wb

• The Best of Two Worlds

whitebird - - News

Hi Dr. L. Recommend that you followup with Avinus with a PM to have him elaborate a bit more on his statement (#35 above). I concur with his recommendation regarding developing some method of counteracting this tactic in tournament play. One other long time player I spoke to about the "raids" mentioned that it was a strategy used for a long while now. Seems the tactic really skewed the early game potential in favor of those player(s) doing so, leaving everyone else in the dust. Secondly, is ther…

• GEEZERS OF FORTUNE

whitebird - - Alliance Introductions

Hi DL Just an alliance recruit post question / issue directly associated with my inability to "discover" the Alliance tab on the main forum page. All taken care of now. I was able to overcome my innate ability to sometimes be a computer idiot and locate the Alliance application button just a moment ago. Thanks for your concern. wb

• GEEZERS OF FORTUNE

whitebird - - Alliance Introductions

Yea same problem. I can't locate an Alliance Tab other than the one on which I found this post. I'll keep searching but if you can get me there another way that would be nice. Thx.

• Hello Mr Dutch. I just wanted to share a much belated thank you with you for taking the time to respond and answer my questions. Very much appreciated.

• The Best of Two Worlds

whitebird - - News

Yes I would like to participate Dr. L. What is the actual start time? 3/29/20 at regular time of day change? Thx! wb

• Great explanation SF. Thank you again for you patience and with assisting a complete newbie to understand the game mechanics a bit better.