Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• naval bombardment

sultantepenn - - Questions and Answers

Quote from slushfund: “They can if the tiny red dots line up. The game don't like responding like we would like, so sometimes you need to be around to ensure the attack. Like the units have to be on the very edge of the province. You need to zoom in all the way. Best time to attack is when you see the enemy unit embark/disembark times, starts their countdown. ” what does it mean if the red dots line up?When I play I don't see red dots

• achievement rounds

sultantepenn - - General Discussions

I got an idea that we can have special game rounds for achievements.In these rounds players work as a team to get a mission done. Example:Al-Andalus achievement Goal:conquer iberia as islamic states Starting condition:15 players get one region each and few troops Rewards:they get a special badge and 4,000 gold This can be a fun way to get players playing more.It also makes the game funner and makes player use more teamwork.

• NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree

sultantepenn - - News

Good game every one I really liked it.

• I am looking for people to join my alliance it is open to everybody and I promise to be active to who ever has a question.My alliances name is Dragon Heart Alliance

• Can I join

• NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree

sultantepenn - - News

sign me up I agree to the rules and my game name is the same as my forum name