Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Meet the War Office

Kvasir Silverpaw - - News

I am also unhappy about the monument nerf. This was not asked for.

• For the Alliance!

Im not in said game. Id appreciate knowing what Slo has to say. The follow up reply makes you look guilty. I might have been born at night, but it wasnt last night.

• For the Alliance!

Ok. I would like to suggest that game creations come with the option to not allow more then 1 from an alliance. People could use it or not use it, whatever they wish when creating games.

• For the Alliance!

Just to be clear. So any game you join could possibly have a group of alliance mates that have colluded to join together and crush everyone not in the alliance and you wont know this before joining? That sounds like wolf-packing. This of course could have been happening before the alliance patch...the new patch just makes it alot easier and gives them a chat to better communicate.

• Rank Up!

Ok Rex, how? How does the new way make it better for a new player? How does their Admin inadvertently walking through enemy territory and being killed make it better for them?

• Rank Up!

Is this considered a helpful addition or an improvement to playability? I think it's neither.

• Unit HP regen

Kvasir Silverpaw - - Questions and Answers

How/When do your units regain hit points (Condition). Is this done over time? Does it matter if you are in movement or stationary? Does it matter if you are in your city, anywhere on the road in your kingdom, core/non core province, hostile province?