Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello I am Sir Knightsbridge I am currently looking for a new game, with serious players, players that will not only open a game, and then disband it, because they where not happy with the nation they where given. I need a game that is fairly recently started up, and that have a number of experienced players. I am checking my games every day, sometimes more that one time, and I try to play fair and avoid attacking human gamers, and I can pay coins for attendance. I am currently attending 6 games…

• Quote from Deaf_Eye_Ant: “mercnary camp is totally wrong. Units are more expensive, and Much stronger than regular units. ” If you have mercenaries (camps), they should; 1 - Not be calculated into the army number. 2 - They should be much more expensive. 3 - They should be a little faster to produce, since they are mercenaries. 4 - They should not be much stronger than regular army, have in mind that at the historical time-line we age gaming on, the regular troops where much much more advanced th…