Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There is another explanation for how few Elite AI games, at least from my experience. I purchased Admiralty back in January with the idea that I would be able to create Elite AI games that I could customize for specific settings. I soon found out that for some reason when I would create Elite AI games they would revert to standard games. I reported the problem and even had a staff member try unsuccessfully to create a game from my account. Tech support was supposedly working on it but at some po…

• What might be possible is a tournament under Elite AI settings so that all countries would be active. That could get interesting.

• I had a similar problem creating an Elite AI game. I was able to create the game, but when I created it it converted to a standard game. I sent a report in and was advised they were working on the problem but last I heard (4 days ago) they hadn't fixed it yet.

• The Best of Two Worlds

birdman66 - - News

So I asked about this over a week ago and have yet to get a response. I understand that problems happen sometimes but you would like to think that you at least deserve a response.

• The Best of Two Worlds

birdman66 - - News

Has there been any news about the final standings?

• GEEZERS OF FORTUNE

birdman66 - - Alliance Introductions

Thanks. I was reading some of your advice the other day and found it very well written. Even as a veteran player I learned some new concepts to try. Full Flaps is an old friend and ally. We have fought many battles together. I might contact him to see if there is something we could do together. Thanks again and good luck.

• I agree to the rules

• The Best of Two Worlds

birdman66 - - News

Hi, any updates?

• The Best of Two Worlds

birdman66 - - News

Have the results been tabulated?

• The Best of Two Worlds

birdman66 - - News

One way to deal with this would be to have a 3 day peace period at the beginning of the round.

• The Best of Two Worlds

birdman66 - - News

Just to clarify I notice there are no rules as to ducat use and alliances. Am I correct in this?

• The Best of Two Worlds

birdman66 - - News

Sign me up birdman66

• GEEZERS OF FORTUNE

birdman66 - - Alliance Introductions

I created this alliance as a place where veteran players and friends to meet and play friendly games based on a code of honor and ethical conduct. For more info and to join search GEEZERS OF FORTUNE on the alliance tab on the main page. Also currently running a game by the same name 3032293. PM me for the password.

• Colonist MIA

birdman66 - - Questions and Answers

Have resent the email by PM. My email program showed the original as sent but it was sent as a reply to the email I received. Perhaps it was misrouted. The email it was sent to was * * support@supremacy1914.com

• Colonist MIA

So it has been almost two weeks since I raised this issue. I received an email from the Doc who believed that this had been resolved. I replied that the issue was not resolved and sent a screen shot to verify that. I have not heard anything since and the issue remains unresolved. I waited several days for a response before continuing to colonize. I have not had an issue with other colonists since but still can not access this unit. One colonist is not that big a deal but it seems my response has…

• Colonist MIA

In game 2974411 I had a colonist in the Red Sea off the east coast of Africa. When I logged in this morning the colonist had disappeared. It still shows up in the inventory but when I click on it there is no sign of it, instead it goes to my capitol. Also I had ordered my explorer in that area explore the region but this morning that exploration had stopped. Is this a glitch?

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

birdman66 - - News

Merry Christmas

• Problem in game 2933465

birdman66 - - General Discussions

Perhaps there could be an upgrade button on individual units so that players could have the option of upgrading existing units for a price.

• Just to clarify, are the rules against ducat use and gang wars still in force?

• Player search

Thanks.