Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Official NWE Game Manual

iwoeiow - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Field Marshal Dan: “It might help if this mysterious ''health points'' data was displayed in the front end on unit's info. currently, hit points are NOT SHOWN... and morale is not hit points, its a different attribute of the unit entirely and I suspect the two have become a little confused. ” information on health points is to be found in the description of each unit - for whatever mysterious reason you always have to click on each unit to see its current HP. (both actual unit and gen…

• Official NWE Game Manual

Your description of the combat system is not "general", but erroneous and misleading at least. The game manual states that units fall one by one, and that the excess damage is being applied to the next unit "in line", whatever line you mean. This is not correct in case of armies with more than one unit type. In such cases the usual way of events is that the damage is being applied to more than one unit type that is participating in the fight, and no full-health unit getting killed, even if the d…

• Combat system

thx; ya, there is not too much in your thread that would be hard official fact; if they keep fooling the players around, what else can they do than guesswork^^; completely dishonest, especially when writing a game-manual where they leave out basically every information that would tell the reader how their game actually works^^ - nauseating, not many ppl are gonna play this game - I'm definitely not gonna spend any money on that. My take is the following: the first unit usually takes a full blow,…

• Combat system

getting frustrated with combat system - just attacked stack of 3 light inf + 1 light cav with stack of 13 light inf (all lvl 1, forrest terrain); enemy stack at 100% morale, mine a few points below 100; my attack strength is > 60 on first hit - so it should eliminate at least 2 of the enemy units (unless Xfactor completely unreasonably configured) - but result of first round is 1 light inf of each stack goes down, enemy cav unit is reduced to 65% morale; game manual states that units go down one…