Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Zander: “Well NWE seems like an excellent game for roleplay, I am enjoying it for sure. Btw hello guys, glad to see RPU is here as well ” oh hell yeah it is gonna be great making RPs here

• Roleplaying-The Guide.

Jhon_Pete1 - - Roleplay Games/Rounds

Quote from Caesar: “Greetings. As everyone knows, this thread was created by a user of the S1914 called Edge (all rights are reserved for this user). This thread is dedicated as a guide to help different users, I recommend not to create spam in this thread. ” I in fact did not know that this is from Edge, and this thread didn't give any info about that.

• Roleplaying-The Guide.

I support wot Umer said, and I suggest that this be taken down completely, unless all the credits are given to the people who had made this post, since Czar alone has shown more then enough reasons for this thread to be shut down.

• Roleplaying-The Guide.

Quote from Caesar: “Quote from Umer: “lolwhat?! ” What do you mean? ” he is wondering wot wild is talking about