Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That game number doesn't give me anything when I search it I'd be happy to join, as you were so kind to join our game Oh, just noticed, that was a rather old post Ant!

• The Balance of Power

Jeffrey Fletcher - - Find Co-players

Actually, I should take what I said about Venice back. Looks like he is on the march again

• Quote from Field Marshal Dan: “All unit types will heal a little per day, at day change. [they heal anywhere] that gain is ofc affected if a unit is in combat at day change. the gain is different depending on the size of a stack but approx 10% gain is typically observed. [the morale gain formula is not published data] ” I've been trying to get a handle on this for some time. I have a few observations to report, but they might need confirming. - Troops that are embarking/disembarking at day chang…

• The Balance of Power

I believe that the restriction on attacking other human players will be lifted at the end of the current day (about 2.5 hours.) I doubt that will happen anytime soon, but you never know The game is in day 6, going on 7, but looking around the map I see some rather large areas that are vacant. There is currently no one in Spain, but it does seem that there might be some competition for a player wanting to colonize the African coast. The vacancy I find most interesting if I were thinking on joinin…

• I agree wholeheartedly with EZ, especially in regard to "the basic problem of the speed of the game." When joining a new game which I know will likely be joined by brand new players I notice that the vast majority of them will go inactive at the 3 day mark. I can't help but wonder if it is because of the slow pace of the game. I do see remarks about how slow things are in the chats from time to time. I also view it as a delicate balance as well. Increasing the pace too much may give too much adv…

• The Balance of Power

No, there is not an option you can select. Players wishing to play without the use of ducats make an agreement among themselves to not use ducats in that game.

• The Balance of Power

Just to clarify: "Ducat Free" would mean no ducat spending in game. There are a number of "gold free" rounds where players agree to not spend ducats during the game. "Premium Round" means that you either have to be an Admiralty member or pay 5000 ducats to join. So, there would be some ducats or real world money spent to start the game. JF

• The Balance of Power

The Balance of Power A "Ducat Free Premium Round" forum.newworldempires.com/inde…bb244dcb3b92461672361a2ae Looking for players who are interested in a long term diplomatic intensive game. Myself and Wolvershin have been talking at length on how to create a style of game that is more to our liking. Hopefully we will attract like minded individuals. These are our ideas so far: 1) Ducat Free - This type of game seems to be gaining popularity. We are not entirely against ducats (Bytro needs to make …

• Interesting Times

Jeffrey Fletcher - - News

Jeffrey Fletcher here Just weighing in here. I think I agree with the sentiment of the changes, but the core province upgrade cost seems rather drastic when maybe something more like a "tweak" was in order. It's also quite a bit to handle for games already in progress and gives a lot of advantage to those who have already completed a lot of these upgrades versus those who have not. I am benefiting or suffering on a case by case basis Hopefully, those who are suffering more than benefiting won't …

• Chatters III

I am interested if it's not too late. Wasn't able to start last week, but now that it's delayed, well, My user ID in game is Jeffrey Fletcher.