Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Speeding Things Up

SimonePadoin_ - - News

Quote from freezy: “Which was unfortunately not as successful. So well, we have to try some things and adjust the game formula. If it works out this will open new opportunities in the future. ” With the new update, AI provinces underproduce. It is frustrating having some provinces who consume more than produce. Then I saw a lv.4 province producing more than a lv.8 (the lv.8 had an officine and an harbor too) because the lv.8 was part of a small country. I think the small-countries production was…

• The Music Hub

SimonePadoin_ - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk I'm sure I've done it wrong. IT WORKS!

• Quote from Mad Hatter: “The game glitched and I had to choose randomly. I'm now the ruler of Hungary. Can I still role play as Peter the Great ” For everyone who joins the game: first pick the region, then pick the State from the MINI-MAP on the left.

• Quote from Mad Hatter: “Can I join as well? I'd like to be either England or Muscovy so I can Role play, Edward IV or Peter the Great. Probably Edward IV if this round is set in the 1400s ” It is a normal match, the kings are the same as other games. You can still take any State you want.

• I read the agreement and I want to participate, my ig name is the same.

• I'd like to take Prussia (Teutonic Order) The match bugged and I had to click "Skip and pick casually". Now I manage Bulgaria.

• IG username: SimonePadoin_ Nation: Serbia Agreement: Read

• Update on AI behavior

SimonePadoin_ - - News

Quote from Yetzer Hara: “Q: Does this AI Update make making peace with an AI country no longer possible? ” You may still make peace if both you and the AI don't attack, that means you need to have a stronger border army (at least stronger than the AI) to make peace. They'll accept peace if they do not border you, too (having an AI on the other part of the sea is good too)

• Merry Christmas!

SimonePadoin_ - - News

Miner?

• Update on AI behavior

SimonePadoin_ - - News

*delete this comment*