Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you show pride to your state/province, what would you be considered? Not a Nationalist, cus a state/province isn't a nation itself, but is part of a nation. I wanna know. :-/

• A random poll

y u want mai name m8 - - Off-topic

Quote from GreatbigHippo: “Quote from Eruth: “texas wouldn't join up with anyone. It would go out on it's own, then conquer the rest of the world. I would be executed as a traitor for leaving ” You're right, Texas would not join anyone, other states would join Texas. ” When I read that, I heard Mr. Burns' voice saying it in my head. xD

• Quote from Eljic: “I don't know if anyone is serious about adding a new building, but if so a Mission might be appropriate for a colony to add a boast to morale. I've considered a Pub or a Chapel as well, but those could be used in the Old World as well. The Mission however, would clearly be a colony building designed to increase morale, if anyone was interested in going that route. ” I like that idea. We should add it!