Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Meet the War Office

Imperial Eagle - - News

It is not true: this system is not in line with the speed of other Bytro products. I will not boast of my achievements in the other games, but I can guarantee that this game is at least 3 times slower than the others. Even in 30kingdoms in the European map, normally I can finish a game in 25-30 days. In this system instead it seems that the average length is around 70-100 days.

• Meet the War Office

Imperial Eagle - - News

I still have to understand one thing: what is the goal of the game developers? Because if the system is designed solely for military confrontation, it is evident that it is too slow; Instead if their goal is to create a system with greater thickness -style the famous Sid Meier's Civilization- (and the historical period chosen it offers full potential), then it is obvious that missing too many important factors. In both cases, that of Unit Cap is an unnecessary limitation that they seek to contin…

• I boarding volunteer, Captain Redbeard!

• Meet the War Office

Imperial Eagle - - News

Hey Vigor, keep calm man! In 12 hours I received 14 notifications, all these are yours... Why you not try to enclose the speech in a single post? This way you're driving me crazy!

• Meet the War Office

Imperial Eagle - - News

Everything nice, bravò. Everything except this: - Limited Maximum number of Monuments Lvl 5 to one per game per player. Why you have made this limitation? Do you want to speed up the game or make it more and more slow?

• Team match

Imperial Eagle - - Find Co-players

Match: 16 11 09 8 Team game: 3 squads Day: 2 Activity player: good. Country selection: yes Currently players: 6