Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Clean-Up Operations

qixor - - News

Quote from Alkyonor: “ with today's update we fixed a number of small bugs including the following: - Fixed a bug that led to messages staying marked as "unread" when they had actually been read. ” That is not yet fixed. I still have that in game#1788323. I have a new message but i dont see any. I submitted a bug report with details of how it happened. When I refused a trade from someone, i noticed it changed the date to 1969 (default date). I deleted that trade but the new message notification …

• |Team Match!| Chatters VI

qixor - - Find Co-players

Quote from marzohnne: “I just hope qixor doesn't decide to hold a grudge from the last game I kicked his butt in.... ” huh me just a noob here - butt is wide open for one and all get yourself as dirty as you want - your foot, anything else you 'may' have i don't even know who you are but someone did launch a surprise attack in my very first game while i was busy on another front and i am guessing that must be you - it wont be the last time - and i am sure it will happen here too

• Diplomatic Shock

qixor - - News

today all team diplomacy (across 2 games) has been reset to ROW ...

• Diplomatic Shock

qixor - - News

Quote from Alkyonor: “Dear Queens and Kings, during the past night the diplomatic relations in many games were completely reset to peace. In addition, they couldn't be changed to something else. Out emergency team has been working intensely on a solution and has come so far that setting relations is possible again and mandatory relations for teams/coalitions got restored. All other relations for now have to be restored manually. We deeply regret this incident and further measures/compensations w…