Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok Troops heal at end of day when stationed in 'ANY' owned territory ( i can only comment on stationary units though and not moving ones), when i say any it also includes occupied prov's and colonies. the moral of the prov may have an impact on how much a unit is healed but this has been harder to test, BUT units will heal even if their moral is greater than the prov's that they're in (I tested this personally though it wasn't the objective of the test at the time the test was for an Occupied p…

• Country Resources

Sir Blaze - - Questions and Answers

As far as i know as you take each prov you'll gain a portion of the country's stockpile of that particular resource that the prov produces . The only difference to this is the capitol where you also gain a portion of that countries stored money.

• The Brawl was made to try and help combat this by having a short sign up period or start when full option and the fact it will be run regularly so people will hopefully get used to it and so garner some of the more dedicated players. The short signup means less time for players to forget so we're hoping for less drops. There are no rules against advertising your game in Global either infact as long as you don't spam it too often it is slightly encouraged. You will unfortunately always get drop-…

• Join the Brawl!

Sir Blaze - - News

Quote from Dunerati: “i missed it. already full. a few have never played a game before... might not be a learners game. if so please add me if anyone gets kicked please add me ” Dunerati another game will be starting up next fortnight so you will have a chance trying to join that one so don't dispare . we were surprised it filled so quickly too it took us a bit by surprise

• i could be convinced with a morroccan start

• I can't completely say when the new maps are coming out but there will be an option when creating the game to choose the random land mass or not and it will be called by a different name i believe so if joining you'll be able to tell the difference

• Chatters III

Sir Blaze - - Find Co-players

they're having issue's opening the game Crook and there is no rhyme or reason as to why it isn't working, they're still trying to make the game and they are trying different plans of attack at the problem to see if they can get it working . My appologies that paws hasn't updated this himself

• when a player becomes inactive the AI takes over his kingdom. when you conq a prov you'll get a small portion of the res that prov makes, when you conquor a capitol you'll get a small portion of silver that country has, whether they be active inactive or all time player the dif between an inactive players country and 1 thats been comp from the start is you may like their buildings better

• Chatters III

Captain Crook wants to confirm his interest in this round he's having forum hickups that are being looked into hence my replying for him

• Random Resources

your game is created once boss not every time you go back to it so 1 spin per game when it is first created

• Random Resources

when you create a game all unexplored colony possible areas will get the spin to see what res they will produce. it's done the moment someone starts the game. and from that moment they're set in stone. it's not as dificult or as confusing as you're trying to make out, think of it like a game of civ when you start a new world. you save the game explore a bit find where you want to go then load your save game up and go to that area everything's in exactly the same place on this world as it was bef…

• Random Resources

Raise the Spirits, set the Sails here's the update you're looking for and its for games created after this update not existing ones. so if you're in a game from before this update it will be on the old rules. Additionally resources will be randomised at game creation not when you come to the prov and explore it. I believe the spinning wheel is partly for Advertisement and promotion of the new update I hope all this info helps answer your question

• Game Admin

the person who creates the game is Game Admin if they go inactive it goes to the highest placed Active member. to kick people click on your flag in the top left and choose the game admin tab from there you have the option of booting ALL inactive players to invite people to your game in your games URL there will be a game number at the very end you just need to give that to players whom maybe interested in joining they can search and join that game

• Chatters III

am confirming my wants to play

• Meet the War Office

Sir Blaze - - News

my oldest game is at day 40 but i decided to stop my warpath about 10 days ago and build monuments i'm at about 70% VP and could of ended it a lot sooner if i'd continued warpathing. 2nd oldest is 39 days and that is taking a bit longer due to starting position taking long walking times and my concentration of trying to take over asia i've also not been focusing as much on it as there is no challenge in that game. my 3rd game is at day 28 I'm at 61% VP full warpath and waring the last 3 players …

• if you look Master Leppy answered by saying that stat's aren't updating properly and it is a known bug, Additionally it will tell you in your game list if your game is ranked or not and when you join a game it will tell you if it's ranked or soon to be ranked, for a game to be ranked it must have a minimum amount of human players starting it off and active at the same time. and the stats are for a personal reference of what you've done not really a great reference of how good the other player is

• if you look at the research of the unit you're using you'll find all the terrain modifiers if you scroll down and they affect both attackers and defenders as far to my knowledge

• Ok this is a thread to see if there is an interest in team games run in a similar fashion to the chatters games with specific rules run by the mods cos we're so awesome if there's enough interest the idea will be that you'll have to sign up in the select team at the start most likely teams of 3 or 4 (can be from your alliance or just friends you'd like to join up with) and we'd be aiming for 20 players minimum so please state not only if you're interested but if you'd like teams of 4 or teams of…

• Chatters III

Xx_EDGE: next time u can blaze. i can not figure out posting, not nerdy enough i guess.. plz type my name in.. i told south paw day 1, i would be in.

• well with colonial troops eventually becoming the strongest units in the game, and mercs the quickest to produce at the start, and barracks needed for that extra manpower the AI's building isn't as flawed as you may think someone did a test where they built economically, another where they went colonial and the 3rd they left it to the AI all tests were done against a full AI contingent and after 2 weeks the AI nation was the most robust out of the 3 giving the most res and had a lot of spare res…