Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from no account: “Me too. Two games I`m at the end off today should be done But now I can`t start any new ones. I`m going to look at alternative game to play. Can I give away all my Duccets ? ” Unfortunately you cannot transfer your ducats to another account.

• Hello fix game, Firstly I will issue you a warning for use of inappropriate language, which is not allowed in the forum or chat or in any other area of the games. I refer you to the rules which are readily available to read in the forum. New World Empires - Forum Rules As to your concern if I am lazy, yes I probably am as it is easy to give the same official response to all enquiries on the same subject, and not have to retype the same answer and slightly alter it so as not to appear a bot! Floo…

• Thank you for your messages. This is a known issue and we are already working on fixing it. Unfortunately I won’t be able to inform you personally when it will be fixed but you can be sure that we are trying to resolve this as fast as possible. Please excuse the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Kind regards, Maraudingscot Supremacy 1914 | Game Operator Tesla Wars 1919 | Game Operator New World Empires | Senior Game Operator

• Thank you for your message. This is a known issue and we are already working on fixing it. Unfortunately I won’t be able to inform you personally when it will be fixed but you can be sure that we are trying to resolve this as fast as possible. Please excuse the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Should you have any other issues please don’t hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Maraudingscot Supremacy 1914 | Game Operator Tesla Wars 1919 | Game Operator New World Empires | Senior Gam…

• Thank you for your message. This is a known issue and we are already working on fixing it. Unfortunately I won’t be able to inform you personally when it will be fixed but you can be sure that we are trying to resolve this as fast as possible. Please excuse the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Should you have any other issues please don’t hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Maraudingscot Supremacy 1914 | Game Operator Tesla Wars 1919 | Game Operator New World Empires | Senior Gam…

• NWE Holiday Jolly Jamboree

maraudingscot - - News

we all arrive at some point

• [ENDED EVENT] NWE JOUST

maraudingscot - - News

OH NO!!!! am I to late, lol if not sign me in please maraudingscot

• I would like to join the event but cannot add anything on the forum for some reason. I agree to all of the terms and will play responsibly. ******** Waheguru13 is my username **********

• Hello Duke Nelson, No not a bug, it is a change in the game. now only new units produced will be at the researched level for that unit when produced. Existing units already produced will stay at the level they were produced at.

• Online rooms

maraudingscot - - Questions and Answers

Are you referring to Conflict of Nations rooms?

• Hello Starship trooper_ironfist, You seemed to have duplicated your post. So I removed one so as not to fill up the forum with duplicates. Good luck in your recruitment drive. Regards

• The Music Hub

maraudingscot - - Off-topic

youtu.be/gqq7OvKay7U

• Oh, I don't know gingereagle1969, think post above your kind of tells you something? But, it is just a sit and wait for that nasty bug to be hunted down!

• Usually a game refresh will make them reappear or close game and reopen/load and they will reappear.

• Hello Clovis 1er, Troops and civilians do sometime disappear during the course of the game. If they are still in the count then they are still in existence and not been destroyed. Usually a game refresh will make them reappear or close game and reopen/load and they will reappear. I have refreshed the server for that game. please let us know if you are still experiencing problems. Many thanks Maraudingscot Game Operator | New World Empires Bytro Labs GmbH Zirkusweg 2 20359 Hamburg Germany

• Bug

maraudingscot - - General Discussions

Hello Exocet158, Thank you for your report. I have had a look at the newspaper and see that Norway actually captured Kiel at 7:26pm and your troops attacked then at 7:36pm. Loosing your brigade 9:09pm So I am, surmising that whilst your troops were engaged in attacking Kiel that Norway was also attacking Kiel and captured first. Hence, your troops continued the attack after Norway capture Kiel and it states in the newspaper that you attacked Norway first. If your troops had capture Kiel first th…

• Stacking Explorers

maraudingscot - - Questions and Answers

No. I think they just continue at normal pace. You can upgrade an explorer level to make them explorer quicker

• Hello Aegnor, Are you still experiencing the same issues, or have the been resolved! Kind regards, Maraudingscot Game Operator | New World Empires

• NWE Ho-Ho Hoedown:

maraudingscot - - News

sign me up

• NWE Monster Mash

maraudingscot - - News

Greetings Oh Lord and Master Yup I (maraudingscot) agree to the rules, can you please sign me up, If I am allowed to join that is xx