Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 144.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Anyone still alive?:)

Marzohnne - - Questions and Answers

Now if we can only find a way to play Civ2 on this computer...

Quote from Yogi_Bear: “I have been playing war games since the old AH board game days. Going to miss this game! ” As will I. Ever play Titan, Yogi? I used to play that one a ton, back in the day, with some games going OVER 24 hours. First copy eventually got ruined, second one got laminated, with clear plastic tape over the counters to preserve them.

Quote from illum1nati: “Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “No, I wasn't played here already for 3 years, otherwise I would be still on the 1st place by the ranking, I just coming back to the game in the march this year, just to kick the ass of Mariusz72 & Bohinj77 one more time and I did, Mariusz72 I get even twice First time when I enter his elite game, then he called immediately his friend Asturiusz for help and open one fake acc for resources and also buy maximal army for ducats, you know his style…

Quote from illum1nati: “Warlords II - my first and absolutely favorite strategy game of all time (especially version deluxe with scenario builder and also great soundtrack), I remember to play on it for hours between 1993-1995, then in 1995-1996 has been released Heroes of Might & Magic (my second favorite) and then as next Europa Universalis which was also inspiration for this game here. ” I had a copy of it back around 2002, then lent it to a friend of a friend really. I never saw it again. I …

• Quote from Joey-strategy: “I know the game's shutting down, how do I contact the owners or open a support ticket? I want to ask the owners a question. ...specifically I want to know if they'd be willing to sell the game to me, technical limitations aside. ” If it means MONEY, then they should want to. Unless they have plans of bringing the game back at some point, revamped, which they may not be able to do, if it's still active. One can open a ticket by going to the main page, and finding at the…

I remember Warlords II. Fun game.

And I knew it was coming.

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=eztZ6mvWCcs

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=FV7gw26T5V8

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=-X5lbZi6UUo

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=-d3RYW0YoEk

In 6 games at the moment, will probably join another 2-4 in a couple of days...

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8

I still play, several games at the same time, usually.

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=KbdCeWoEH1…KbdCeWoEH1U&start_radio=1

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=xN0FFK8JSY…xN0FFK8JSYE&start_radio=1

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=iWIADZKU9dw

• Quote from Aablekadoosh: “my gamne ended while previously not registering that i had wonand I didnt get any ducats. I should have gotten 3585 ducats and i was active, as well as two other people. one other person, who was in my alliance also didnt get any ducats but the number three player did. ” Can you please list the game #, & the position you were playing in? This information would greatly help to determine what went wrong. On this one, because of not getting ducats, you may wish to submit a…

• Problems joining a game

Marzohnne - - Ingame Bug/Issues

This is a known issue, and staff is working now to fix the problem. Marzohnne NWE Moderator

• Honestly, I don't tend to win by conquering. Most tend to gather up all their troops and go. Sometimes they leave troops behind to guard their rear and other times not. Folks tend to write things up, in the strategy section. You might try looking up everything there, and asking questions on strategy there?