Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance

GothmogGaming - - Questions and Answers

Dear NWE Support Team, I have recently founded an alliance and invited many of my friends from other Dorado games to join, I have sent them an invite. When they go to the alliance page, they can see the notification, but they cannot seem to find the way to actually accept the invitation and join the alliance, what should we do? Thank you, GothmogGaming

• Ah my apologies, I should have been a bit more clear with my language yes I found the alliance system and discovered this is one of the Bytro games that does not require premium subscription to found one so I did so. I was more so inquiring if there was a system of “Coalition” in a physical game match, but after reviewing the game settings and also creating a game menu it seems yeah that formalized in-match pacts only exist for alliance games or the group style you mentioned. I have also sent me…

• A little addicted

GothmogGaming - - Off-topic

Ah indeed, that would make sense and yes I have read a few of your strategy guides prior to continuing. Focused a bit on your how to win one and manpower one. As I already ran into manpower issues, but resolving those shortly. I very much liked your guide on how to win and positioning, especially discussing the different player types; checked out with what I knew from other Bytro games. Also your position of Scotland or England as a defensive aggressor was quite relevant as well, as that was ess…

• A little addicted

GothmogGaming - - Off-topic

Oh wow cool then! I just started today, maybe I'll find myself in the same boat as you a week from now. Cheers!

• Dear community of New World Empires, Hello! I have stumbled across this game after a few years of playing some of the other games under the Bytro umbrella. Call of War, Supremacy 1914, Conflict of Nations, and Tesla Wars; I am new to this game and find some of the features I was expecting to see missing. I notice there is no coalition, alliance, or cooperative sort of ingame partnership you can make in this game, unlike the rest of Bytro's games. Through the diplomacy menu I see it is of course …