Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 168.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=AkvHFBC35Oc

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=fbBWODsBzdo From the Heavy Metal soundtrack...

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=n-IBDuHpsa…n-IBDuHpsaA&start_radio=1

• Not really. Too busy getting rid of the SPAM.

• Quote from Airmobile Infantry: “Hi. So I wanted to transfer my Ducat from NWE to Conflict of Nations which I share account to. I've read that I can do that by issuing a support ticket. However after a while of searching I can't find the "issue support ticket" button in the game. ” At the bottom of the main page, to the right of where it says BYTRO LABS, you will find also in block lettering SUPPORT, as well as TOS (Terms of Service), LEGAL NOTICE, & PRIVACY POLICY. Each of these can be clicked o…

• Ticket

Marzohnne - - Questions and Answers

Quote from Diablo: “How do i send the request to transfer my ducats from NWE to Call of War with same account, as i can't find where to write support ticket. Thank you for your help ” At the bottom of the main page, to the right of where it says BYTRO LABS, you will find also in block lettering SUPPORT, as well as TOS (Terms of Service), LEGAL NOTICE, & PRIVACY POLICY. Each of these can be clicked on. The one you want here is SUPPORT. Click on it, & follow the instructions. Marzohnne NWE Moderat…

• Economics

Marzohnne - - Strategy

With this post, it may well be my last on the Strategy section, due the game closing. Some will say why bother, but those folks aren't likely to be reading this, because they KNOW everything already. For those who feel like they don't, and want a good tip on economics, keep reading. The game is a bit like real life. To make extra resources, you have to invest resources to get more in the long term. It's important to understand some of the game differences in levels of economic control of your pr…

• Quote from freezy: “The issue should be fixed by now. ” Thank you Freezy.

• From management above me: "When first reported, Call of War, had the same issue. The short version is that one system got updated before another, but the second system relied on the older version of the updated system. I had put it down to them being the same problem, then Thursday was a bank holiday, Friday a lot of people in this country take off to have a four day weekend, and since then it's been the weekend." Ergo, when folks get back in Monday, we should see a resolution shortly after. I a…

• Quote from vitort12: “<p>Hey</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks for the help, but could we know the expectative for the game come back to normal ? ;p</p><p><br></p><p>Viont</p> ” Sadly, I'm not a programmer, and I'm not really qualified to make any kind of estimation. But I will relay to the powers that be, that again we have the 'natives getting restless'. Marzohnne NWE Moderator

• Quote from SidneyHermiston: “Hello everyone. I used to play New World Empires on Google Chrome. While trying to log in, it displays this 'A different account was recently created from your connection. Please log in to that account or try again later.' error message for a few days. Can anyone tell me what could be the issue behind it and how can I solve this issue? Kindly help me. Thanks in advance. ” I will relay your issue to the programmers, who are currently dealing a bigger issue, that may o…

• Quote from vitort12: “<p>Im playing a game with my friends in a private server since 10 days ago, we are doing our last RP of NWE but a recent problem is making the game impossible to play, we can't use provinces, see the armies panel, use market, and more. We had to pause our RP because in all platforms this problem was happening.</p> ” Quote from Koubin: “Hello, Same for me and for all players of NWE I think. Can we have information about resolution please ? ” NWE Management is aware of the is…

• Anyone still alive?:)

Marzohnne - - Questions and Answers

Thank you maraudingscot for responding before I could get to it. I really would have hated to have to ban anyone at this stage in the game. (though with the way the game is failing to work right lately, don't know if it would take) As for the issues, Management is fully aware of the problems & is working on it. Remember, I still play this game (too much) and they knew from me about 18 hours ago. Marzohnne NWE Moderator

• Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “I wrote Bytro in January about a corporation of posting let´s plays of bytro games. Still got no response. So dont be sad when u don´t get one... ” I'm just sad that BYTRO didn't give more attention to this game which is SO different from its other games in their stable.

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=qyVSKydUxKk

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=o856gE8xmls

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

• The Music Hub

Marzohnne - - Off-topic

youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE