Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wanna play one last epic NWE game? 5669487

• Quote from Joey-strategy: “I know the game's shutting down, how do I contact the owners or open a support ticket? I want to ask the owners a question. ...specifically I want to know if they'd be willing to sell the game to me, technical limitations aside. ” And, did Bytro answer?:)

• Wanna play a last game vs the Krauts who won the last 2 tournaments? Than join the game "Welcome to Krautland" 5585185, 5 Days Peace between players, Age of Discovery

• Wanna play a last game vs the Krauts who won the last 2 tournaments? Than join the game "Welcome to Krautland" 5585185, 5 Days Peace between players, Age of Discovery

• @Mahrzone yeah I agree, at this point of the game its useless anyway, but a harder hand in the past may have been better. But sure that still wouldnt have any effect on the fatal patchpolitics of Bytro. In all their games theres a 1 hour combattick, people like that so they can play the game in breaks between school lessons or in their lunchtime and leave the game alone. I remember how the community was upset as they changed to a 30 minutes tick whoch no one wanted but bytro still made it cause …

• Quote from maraudingscot: “Please no petty arguing on here. Let us enjoy the last few remaining months of this wonderful game that we have all enjoyed playing of its life time. Petty arguing and spitting out of dummies does not do you credit. ” Always shifting arround the problem instead of fixing it like here again IS the MAINREASON, why the game will be shut down on 31st July. But hey, go ahead, Illuminati likes this^^

• This isn´t ur topic...u put your offtopic bullshit here in and which no one asked for!

• Boy you got problems... and u always spam players with novels no one asked for...

• No one wastes ur time, u write people novels, just because the decline ur "generous offer". Guki is so lucky, that u didnt want him in ur game, so he gets no illuminatispammessages every few hours^^ And that although Guki is the best player i know in NWE-beside me

• And when I see, that u are still going mad about it after so many years and u still know every step of my actions, it was worth the 50€! All I wanted was to make going crazy and cry like a baby, and I suceeded!^^ Everyone in the game knew that u have no moneylimit, u pay and pay and pay till u win. So no one playe there to win that game... But as I see, I also left a footprint in ur brain, that u will remember me for the rest of your life, and it will always drive u mad!^^ I used the ducats for …

• Go ahead, give Bytro one last moneyrain^^

• Sadly Bytro is no game publisher, they are money milkers. They don´t care about playerfeedbacks, the just change things like they think are better for milking more money. All the patches in the past went straight AGAINST the wishes of the comunity. Thats posion for the success of a game. And the politics to favorite toxic players as long as they spent more money than others-that lowers the number of players too. And last but not least no commercials for this game, even no corporation with Youtub…

• Quote from Marzohnne: “Now if we can only find a way to play Civ2 on this computer... ” Play Civ 6

• Quote from illum1nati: “Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “Wow, didnt hear of you for years! Didn´t know u were still playing, never saw u in games on the german server ” Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “Quote from Marzohnne: “Quote from illum1nati: “Warlords II - my first and absolutely favorite strategy game of all time (especially version deluxe with scenario builder and also great soundtrack), I remember to play on it for hours between 1993-1995, then in 1995-1996 has been released Heroes of Might & M…

• Quote from Marzohnne: “Quote from illum1nati: “Warlords II - my first and absolutely favorite strategy game of all time (especially version deluxe with scenario builder and also great soundtrack), I remember to play on it for hours between 1993-1995, then in 1995-1996 has been released Heroes of Might & Magic (my second favorite) and then as next Europa Universalis which was also inspiration for this game here. ” I had a copy of it back around 2002, then lent it to a friend of a friend really. I…

• I wrote Bytro in January about a corporation of posting let´s plays of bytro games. Still got no response. So dont be sad when u don´t get one...

• Wow, didnt hear of you for years! Didn´t know u were still playing, never saw u in games on the german server

• Aye, me 2 cause the problem of the bullies bullying everyone whos playing better than them out of the german server was never fixed in all these years and so the playernumbers shrinked more and more on the german server

• The owner is Bytro Labs: bytro.com/

• well games going to be closed in summer