Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, our last 1vs1 tournament in this game has started today, every experienced player can join us, as always usage of ducats is not allowed! Here Game No.: 5610381 At the moment there are still 13 free slots forum.newworldempires.com/inde…b520a07a0361dc689e5ec2b55

• Anyone still alive?:)

illum1nati - - Questions and Answers

Quote from maraudingscot: “Please no petty arguing on here. Let us enjoy the last few remaining months of this wonderful game that we have all enjoyed playing of its life time. Petty arguing and spitting out of dummies does not do you credit. ” We cannot enjoy with this game, because since yesterday 3pm the game is not playable (not possible to recruit units or build anything in towns), as Senior Game Operator can you inform someone of Bytro to repair that bug? Many players are still in game and…

No one asked? You was the one who throw the stone as first and opened ducat topic here not me, it's look like u have schizophrenia, so only u are the one who have here a big problem, because u are mental sick, I'm just answering on ur ridiculous accusation The facts are, that everytime we fight on map u was the one who start to use ducats to try to take advantage and I just response with same and beating u with ur own weapon. I don't remember one game when u was playing without usage of ducats, …

You the best player? Hahaha, what a joke... you are and stay in the history of this game as that idiot who spend 1mio ducats by trying to beat me, who get defeated and after even change own identity and start the game with the new name like a rat, because a shame was so huge Explain me and to all here how it's possible by this amount of ducats to lose the game at all? When I think how desperate and poor player need to be to spend 400.000 (!) ducats only to sink moral of every of my core province…

Man don't waste my time, you are just boring as a shit and loser in one, this game mean nothing to me that's why I leaved already 3 years ago. It's clearly to see, that you have serious mental problems and much complex of me (probably I beaten you too hard and too many times), that's why even after 3 years you are still keeping this hate in you and need to write here on official forum of the game about your hate to me, this show only that your brain get damaged really strong, probably also becau…

This is saying a guy who spend about 1mio ducats in only one round by trying to beat me and even then get defeated, I even not spend 10% of this what you spend hypocrite. How big loser as player need to be to spend 400k ducats alone for lowering morale of my 10 core provinces from 100% to 0% 5min before new day started at the beginning of the game and even then get beated badly, you are a joke of a man, so better shup up, because this forum is not a place for spread personally hate to someone, g…

Hello! I created the last NWE tournament (1vs1), invited are all top ranked players, this will be our last game here for ultimate champion title, 14 very high ranked players are already there, so if someone still want to join us, then registring now under: Game No.: 5525436forum.newworldempires.com/inde…b520a07a0361dc689e5ec2b55

• Quote from Marzohnne: “Quote from illum1nati: “Warlords II - my first and absolutely favorite strategy game of all time (especially version deluxe with scenario builder and also great soundtrack), I remember to play on it for hours between 1993-1995, then in 1995-1996 has been released Heroes of Might & Magic (my second favorite) and then as next Europa Universalis which was also inspiration for this game here. ” I had a copy of it back around 2002, then lent it to a friend of a friend really. I…

• Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “Wow, didnt hear of you for years! Didn´t know u were still playing, never saw u in games on the german server ” Quote from Crazy-Krauthead: “Quote from Marzohnne: “Quote from illum1nati: “Warlords II - my first and absolutely favorite strategy game of all time (especially version deluxe with scenario builder and also great soundtrack), I remember to play on it for hours between 1993-1995, then in 1995-1996 has been released Heroes of Might & Magic (my second favorite…

• Warlords II - my first and absolutely favorite strategy game of all time (especially version deluxe with scenario builder and also great soundtrack), I remember to play on it for hours between 1993-1995, then in 1995-1996 has been released Heroes of Might & Magic (my second favorite) and then as next Europa Universalis which was also inspiration for this game here.

• I want to say thank you to all my opponents over this 6 years, thx for all crazy fights and sleepless nights! It's always sad, when something coming to end, but hopefully we'll see us one day again in other online game. Farewell The Warlords!

• Game has started yet and one player already broke the rules and buyed 2 mercenary camps with coins! I hope for a proper response from you Dr. Leipreachán, we all want a fair competition and winning by using ducats is very easy and will destroy this Championship and make it to a farse.

• sign me up! username: illum1nati rank: emperor ofc I agree the rules!

• NWE Ho-Ho Hoedown:

illum1nati - - News

Ok., all 3 games has been closed 3 days ago, but what about some official results announcement? Because I know I was on 1st place, but who was the 2nd and 3rd and what about rewards pay-out for the best 3 players? forum.newworldempires.com/inde…b520a07a0361dc689e5ec2b55

• Next round open for registring now & again many great players on board!forum.newworldempires.com/inde…b520a07a0361dc689e5ec2b55

• NWE Ho-Ho Hoedown:

illum1nati - - News

Why all event games has not end? End should be on 31th Dec and we have now 01.01 and games are still open and running..

• NWE Ho-Ho Hoedown:

illum1nati - - News

In game nr 2561837 I want to cancel research of infrastructure and instead to press on button "X" I press accidentally on ducats button (they are very near to eachother), so can you undo this research by me? Because this use of ducats was of course not intented and infrastructure is totally useless for me. I will also not build any infrastructure on this map as evidence of that.

• NWE Ho-Ho Hoedown:

illum1nati - - News

Ok., I play with, sign me up! and Jabor33 speak only polish, but want to play too.

• ♛Ultimate NWE Championship #1♛ Game Nr.: 2519888 Map: Age of Discovery Start: Sat 10th Nov 2018 End: 21th Dec 2018 Duration: 42 days Number of players at the beginnig: 25 Number of players at the end: 14 Victory points needs to to finish this game: 1589 forum.newworldempires.com/inde…b520a07a0361dc689e5ec2b55 GAME END ON DAY: 42 Here official final results:forum.newworldempires.com/inde…b520a07a0361dc689e5ec2b55 Detailed map, all stats with hq end table + tournament ranking will coming soon afte…

• Dear players! After more than 6 months of break our championship is back! The most famous and one & only true 1vs1 tournament by NWE! Only here you can meet most active players with the highest military skills, so if you think that you are really good and you dare, then here you have the possibility to prove your strategic skills. forum.newworldempires.com/inde…b520a07a0361dc689e5ec2b55 illum1nati's neverending army in action HERE ARE 10 HOLY RULES OF OUR TOURNAMENT: 1. This is 1vs1 tournament a…