Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The issue should be fixed by now.

• Speeding Things Up

freezy - - News

Which was unfortunately not as successful. So well, we have to try some things and adjust the game formula. If it works out this will open new opportunities in the future.

• Speeding Things Up

freezy - - News

The ones which belonged to the starting country of that player. If he did not core his conquered provinces you still see to which country they belonged before. You can also check the resource output, you will notice the difference.

• The update was announced 2 weeks before and everyone could test it on beta (if you don't have frontpioneer access you can ask a game operator to get it). Of course current strategies need adjustment to work. You cannot expect to continue exactly like you played before without any difference.

• You should have muuuch more money than before, so you can buy missing resources on the market. Before the patch market prices where down to minimum because no one needed resources, now there is finally a need for it (which should also drive their prices up a bit). Another smart thing to do would be to upgrade your own core provinces. Because of their increased production upgrading them makes even more sense than before the patch. And of course also conquering some other big countries that also p…

• Speeding Things Up

freezy - - News

Provinces of big AI countries (the ones that you can choose as a player when the game starts) produce the same amount as your provinces. Only the small AI countries (that you cannot choose as player when the game starts) produce less. So if you only conquer big AI countries you will have more resourcews than before the update. if you don't, then you will still have more money than before the uograde and can buy more resources in the market.

• Speeding Things Up

freezy - - News

Please read the changelog. Small AI countries produce less resources now, but big countries produce more. if you only conquer the small AIs then you will have less production than before, so you have to colonize and conquer bigger countries as well.

• Only small AI countries become weaker (and they are designed to be a pushover), the big AI countries (or inactive player countries) become stronger. Player interaction with the game is increased because a) you have more resources so you can build more stuff in the same time frame b) you have faster combat, faster build times and faster admins, which also leads to more interactions in the same time frame c) you get bigger rewards when fighting big countries instead of focusing on landgrabbing vs …

• Maybe you guys should try it on beta. The changes actually reflect the feedback we got from many players, but also what we saw internally in our data. We now gave you higher resource productions (money especially) and made the game more exciting because of the reduced times. We hope it will play more dynamic now, with more focus on player interactions instead of being mostly a "single player" game. Actually all 3 strategies should benefit from the change in some way.

• Official NWE Game Manual

freezy - - Questions and Answers

We renamed it in CoW to condition some weeks ago, it wasn't done for NWE yet. So to make it clear: All units use condition aka hitpoints, provinces use morale.

• Official NWE Game Manual

In NWE condition = hitpoints, there is no morale for units so to speak. So the morale bar represents the average percentage of hitpoints of the stack. You can also see the hitpoints in the unit details. Regarding how damage is applied: It is indeed applied to one unit and after that unit died to the next unit, but that happens per unit type. So if multiple unit types are in an army, then they all can get damaged. But within that unit type always one unit gets the damage and after it is defeated …

• This because of the German laws which are specifically anti nazism. Of course radical, violent or racist stuff is unwanted in general, too.

• If you think that your article is blocked without reason, please submit the text via bug report. We can then check what was the cause for the blocking and decide if it was appropriate or not. (and I recommend copying your texts before submitting them)

• Major Balancing Changes

freezy - - News

Hint: We offer a premium account for people with less time. With that you can put units into a build queue, so you can order multiple units at once. But in newly created games you should not have the issue anymore. Currently you can build so many administrators because you saved alot of resources. In new rounds this will happen more fluidly over the course of a game.

• CM introductions

freezy - - Support Team

Hi guys, since there was no real introduction in this forum yet I want to start a thread for our Bytro Community Managers to introduce themselves. Not all of them are focussing on New World Empires, but some of them you might see more often. So, I am freezy, nice to meet you :D. You probably know me from our other games, since I am here for a longer time already. I hope that we will make NWE a success, together

• CM introductions

freezy - - Support Team

Hi guys, since there was no real introduction in this forum yet I want to start a thread for our Bytro Community Managers to introduce themselves. Not all of them are focussing on New World Empires, but some of them you might see more often. So, I am freezy, nice to meet you :D. You probably know me from our other games, since I am here for a longer time already. I hope that we will make NWE a success, together

• Role of the navy

Ships are pretty strong because disembarked land units can't really defend themselves against ships in this game. As there are fewer seapoints it is also not as hard to make a blockade. If you declared war on a player his civilian units also can't pass through your territory or your blockade anymore.

• Thanks, I will forward this issue to the team.

• So you tried from different PCs? But from the same network? Can you try from another network with another PC? If it still happens it might be related to your account then somehow (one test would then be to create another one).

• hey gmtavares, how do you access this forum and how do you post here? On a windows machine, with Firefox or Chrome? Do you have any browser add-ons installed?