Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Before the Mobile App They should probably introduce an update to a game itself, a new engine, would love too see this game with the engine from Iron Order or at least S1914. This is my dream + artillery that actually hits from distance like in all other Bytro games. Conflict of Nations is also changing, Dec 21st: "Next year one of our first priorities is to unify the Desktop and Mobile clients, bringing the new graphics, user experience and interface to a desktop near you!". NWE i so unique, wi…

• What actually Besiege is responsible for? Units have their stats with damage to buildings, but besiege seems to be something diffrent. For example, my stack of 5 Mercenary Artillery Lvl1 has 2dmg to bulding per unit (with 90% morale it would be around 9.4dmg to buldings***), but it shows 28,1 Besiege Value, which corresponds to its strength shown as 28 (i assume its rounded up, or rounded down i should say). This strengh is shown for its best scenario attack witch is attack against Infantry minu…