questions regarding rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• questions regarding rules

was courose since there are ways to make 2 accounts that is not considerd cheating....well at least from my sperspective anyway like for forums and also does this also quilify for postings on facebooks nwe page since it is facebooks area

please note that im not trying to give people ideas of cheating so thats why i had to completly redo this message*

The post was edited 7 times, last by bubba camp ().

• Actually, even registering for more than one account is strictly forbidden by the Terms of Service (as is common for many online games). The reason is of course the possibility to create unfair advantages if one player uses both accounts in one map. Here is the relevant paragraph from the ToS:

4.3 Each Participant may register for and use one Account only. Registering for and using multiple accounts is strictly prohibited (so-called “multi-accounts”). Breach of this clause may lead to the immediate exclusion of the Participant from the game.

You can find the complete ToS here: beta.newworldempires.com/index.php?id=274
      Felix / Alkyonor
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • bubba camp wrote:

was courose since there are ways to make 2 accounts that is not considerd cheating....well at least from my sperspective anyway like for forums and also does this also quilify for postings on facebooks nwe page since it is facebooks area

please note that im not trying to give people ideas of cheating so thats why i had to completly redo this message*
      And to address your concerns specifically: We are only talking about game accounts here. Your forum account is independent from your game account. Your Facebook account is also independent. But if you have registered for a game account once, you are not allowed to register again via Facebook. I hope this clarifies things for you a bit.
      Felix / Alkyonor
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • that also brings me to this question when you start a game then since multi accounts or cheats message is on the list why is it up there for i mean shouldent it be mandatory for all games to be anti cheat? it would seem like you would try and close this up whenever possible but im unshore why that option is in place since the rules do not allow for cheating or muli accounts?

The post was edited 1 time, last by bubba camp ().

• bubba camp wrote:

that also brings me to this question when you start a game then since multi accounts or cheats message is on the list why is it up there for i mean shouldent it be mandatory for all games to be anti cheat? it
      That is because accounts are player based, not IP based. Multiple people using 1 and the same IP are able to make personal accounts. But when they play games with anti-cheat active, they are seen as a multi account, while it is not the case.

Which means that if multiple people using the same IP address, playing together is only possible with non anti-cheat games.
      I use this picture as my Avatar cause it´s just too cute... :P
    • bubba camp wrote:

well is using the market like a stock market cheating?
      buy low sell high on same res. because i found this out to make a little bit more money XD

also can you moderaters be more speciffic on what quolifys as cheating? i feel like its kind of broad the way i say it
      Hello, you cant just find a big and use it, the program or the players of game will report you, your money and everything will checked..
      Cheating means to cheat the game, use programs or double accounts to have more power in game, with that way you will make players leave the game or just make them mad and so you will be stopped for sure, for the rest of everyone.
      You can just play with honor and enjoy the game better than using cheats, with using cheats you will never understand a good game.
    • bubba camp wrote:

well is using the market like a stock market cheating?
      buy low sell high on same res. because i found this out to make a little bit more money XD
      Apart from the things already mentioned I can confirm that using the market like a stock market is NOT cheating and not a bug exploit. So feel free to try your luck buying and selling stuff there.
      Felix / Alkyonor
      Community Manager
      Bytro Labs GmbH
    • ive got another question regarding inappropriate chat ( i began talking on global chat about this which starting with 1 of the people on chat saying 1 of the words incorectly which got me the idea to ask this question)

are bad words inappropriate because the word itself or the way you use it because several of the words have other meanings such as that 1 has more then 1 meaning...such as this 1s other meaning is talking about the other gender and that of a way to produce hydroelectricity,an animal or a female in some animal species, female dog or a wild donkey. The reason why i bring this up is if i wanted to say a certain 1 of those words appropriately in a sentence like its suppose to then some games sensor those words. So does this game alow for the use of those words whatsoever or does it not

(been trying to ask these questions to get more informed on the depth of the rules wather thay alow for some exseptions to the rules and want to explorer diffent areas in the rules to see where and how thay work and if not for me then for other players who might have similar questions about the rules....for example i heard this same argument before from about 2 other people on diffent games and unshore as far as rules themselfs if thay allow any leaway for exaptions whatsoever)

The post was edited 2 times, last by bubba camp ().

• Personal opinion response .....
      I have no issue with the moderators banning specific words from usage in the forum.
      While the ability to recognise the different nuances of some words when used in certain scenarios, the complexity of programming would not be worth their effort for this game. (Remember the point of the forum is to provide extra facilities to the game, and as such the forum is an add-on).

If the forum were the main item, then spending the effort to achieve this end MAY be of some use.

My recommendation - use a thesaurus for finding alternate 'legal' words.
      :saint:
      I am Deaf_Eye_Ant (Say it quickly ...lol). Greetings from the land downunder.
    • i think the problum is acually worse on global chat then on forum since there are players who dont mind if a player is rude and that the chat itesef disapears after awhile where as the forum chat is permenint intill either the player or a moderater (in the sence that the player is braking a rule) can deleate or edit it whereas global chat only the moderater can deleate it i think if thay fixed in a deleate button there has to be some repercussions if the player can deleate it but makes a problum when reporting a problum thow so kind of tricky to do should it be done

as far as the diffent words there are some sensored and some are not i dont mind you blocking most of them or sensoring it but may find players who would argue my past arguement...overall thow between these 2 ideas if thay were to be enfored thay would bring alot of critisism overall forum or game so its an area in which seems hard to enforce exect in cases where the player axidently says something to the cases where its get out of hand with a player or with 2 or more yelling at each other crazily so most i could offer is tighter enforcement of the chats by haveing a mod constantly checking chat which would be the only sensable solution that doesnt draw the publics eye as much if any. pluss the people in chat in itself seem to keep others in line so

i could be way overlooking at this but just wanted to explorer the rule as much as i could.

The post was edited 2 times, last by bubba camp ().